My weekend (56k go do your laundry) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2006, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Cool My weekend (56k go do your laundry)

Well if any New Englander's here didn't make it to the NOPI Northeast leg of the XBOX Cup you missed a good time and some fast ass cars! Something like 12 or 13 records broke including 8 world records and 5 track records! Unbeliveable weekend. Here are random some pics.

Chris Rado's 1500hp Scion TC

Norris Prayoonto's All-Motor Insight

His teammates All-Motor Integra that was his before the Insight

This is the blower setup on this insane alcohol Firebird that was running 7's!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Man>>>civicsi94-The Legend^^^
If a fat chick falls in the woods, do the trees laugh?
If a man speaks in the forest, but there is no woman there to here him, is he still wrong?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If I helped in anyway please feel free to rep me. If you rep me I'll rep back!

D-Series Sedan Squad Member #3

Last edited by 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr; 08-08-2006 at 03:08 PM.
99 Civic Mini Me 4dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2006, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat
Cool More pics

Crazy twin turbo Mustang ran 7's @ 205!

Me and Chris Rado. Real cool person!

My bro and the NOPI dude.

A little drift expo!

Another 8 second Honda!

If a man speaks in the forest, but there is no woman there to here him, is he still wrong?

Old 08-08-2006, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Cool

More pics.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

very nice , I can't wait for the nationals down in atlanta next month.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2006, 03:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck
very nice , I can't wait for the nationals down in atlanta next month.
I wish I could go. Next year!

Old 08-08-2006, 03:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

nice pics man. that looks like a blast.

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic97
nice pics man. that looks like a blast.
My brother and I stayed at a little motel about 5 mins down the street and stayed the weekend. So worth the sunburn I got!

Old 08-08-2006, 03:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr
I wish I could go. Next year!
ah c'mon, you can make the drive , we already have the rooms booked and everything
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 10:45 AM   #9 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Nice Pics
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 11:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Awesome pics!
93civiccx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 12:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
The H Badge is it!

Rep Power: 20 SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcanoSOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SOHC_Rules

fuck man wish i knew u were there we could have met up

the racing, the show and everything was awesome! definitely worth the sunburn.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck
ah c'mon, you can make the drive , we already have the rooms booked and everything
It's more a financal thing then making it there. Next year. Thats a definete

Old 08-09-2006, 01:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC_Rules
fuck man wish i knew u were there we could have met up

the racing, the show and everything was awesome! definitely worth the sunburn.
Why you where there? Damn. Next year!

Old 08-09-2006, 02:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

nice pics think ill give ya some rep

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 04:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
The H Badge is it!

Rep Power: 20 SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcanoSOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SOHC_Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr
Why you where there? Damn. Next year!
fuck yeah i was there

rode down in a black chevy cobalt if it matters.....
Old 08-09-2006, 07:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC_Rules
fuck yeah i was there

rode down in a black chevy cobalt if it matters.....
Word. If you saw the only 87 CRX Si in the parking lot that was me.

Old 08-13-2006, 03:42 PM   #17 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

wait wait wait... Your brother. He wouldn't happen to drive a tow truck... would he?

if so...

HAHA! I know your brother!

Btw, Yes, that was me waving at you on friday at the valley/e. main light, in the white RX-7..
and when you punched it... your car sounded very pissed off.

Too bad i didn't hear the familiar hiss of a blow off :P

That's the replacement for the civic that got Totaled

Yes, that's right... TOTALLED. $5200 worth of damage. Frame was bent 1.5" inwards on the pass side.

Kid baught me a turbo RX

PM me if you want to go to a drifting event at seekonk this coming Sat.

If not.. i'm running the spec drags Sept. 5. Your brother should run the CRX against my RX.

Last edited by mattjp; 08-13-2006 at 03:45 PM.
mattjp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
i shoot stuff

superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to superdewey58

i loved the 4 coils on the teg

and the twin king kong turbos were beutiful

do u live in south florida
Quote:
What happend to the hood? Looks like a fat girl jumped on it.
superdewey58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2006, 11:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

i went to nopi in knoxville this weekend. it was pretty good. no racing tho, just drifting cuz there isnt a track in knox. one car caught my eye tho. ill post up a pic in a little bit

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in