Ran a crotch rocket - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2006, 06:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
No more Honda's :-(

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via MSN to FMYStreetRacer
Default Ran a crotch rocket

last weekend we were heading out to the races when i crotch rocket pulled out of a side street and flew past me. i gave chase and caught up to him after he slowed down. i pulled up next to him at about 60-70 mph. he dropped 2 gears and he gave me the jump. i held him off to about 130 140 and then he slowly walked by me. i thought the bike was a 01-03 gsx-r 600 wich was still a good run. i get to the races and this guy i used to work with comes up to me wearing a jacket and carrying a helmet. he was like "damn that's a fast hatch". i asked if it was him and he said yeah. i asked if it was a 600 and he said no it was a 01 750 gsx-r. my friends that were following behind and saw me run the bike freaked out. i couldn't beleive i did that well either.

when i get the clutch in and turn up the boost we are going to run from a stop with me on a wrinkle wall. can't wait!!!!!!

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

03 Kawasaki KLX400R tagged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FMYStreetRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2006, 08:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
the hard-parker

Rep Power: 26 Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

dude that's awesome! congrats! it's always nice to get a pleasant surprise out of your car

1998 honda civic ex coupe
1998 jeep cherokee sport 4x4
2004 subaru impreza wrx wagon
2002 honda accord v6 coupe
Sonny7730 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2006, 08:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Sweet! I wish i could out run em too
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2006, 09:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

SWEET!!!! all i can outrun is my cousin on his tractor.... lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2006, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
SWEET!!!! all i can outrun is my cousin on his tractor.... lol
I request video of this as proof!!!!!! :noway:

haha j/k

I used to play around when my friend that had a new R6 lived here. That thing was fast. We used to go on some wicked runs through the mountains.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2006, 11:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all

thanks guys. i was out tonight and the guy traded the bike to my other friend for a car. the guy wanted to go for a ride in my car so i took him for one but i had 4 total people in the car. i ran a c6 vette and lost by about 2 cars. i could have got him if it were just me in the car. you can really feel the weight.

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

Old 08-06-2006, 08:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Keeping up with a 600 = meh, not bad

Keeping up with a 750 = w00t, pretty good

Keeping up with a GSX-R 750 =
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2006, 09:25 AM   #8 (permalink)

thanks, i can't wait to turn up the boost in a couple weeks. double the boost for double the fun

Old 08-06-2006, 12:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMYStreetRacer
double the boost for double the fun
Shiiiiiit, triple the fun!
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2006, 07:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

rotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

bikes are fun to mess with.. I do it often..cause noone wants to play with me...
rotory20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

nice....good run
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2006, 05:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all

Quote:
last weekend we were heading out to the races when i crotch rocket pulled out of a side street and flew past me. i gave chase and caught up to him after he slowed down. i pulled up next to him at about 60-70 mph. he dropped 2 gears and he gave me the jump. i held him off to about 130 140 and then he slowly walked by me. i thought the bike was a 01-03 gsx-r 600 wich was still a good run. i get to the races and this guy i used to work with comes up to me wearing a jacket and carrying a helmet. he was like "damn that's a fast hatch". i asked if it was him and he said yeah. i asked if it was a 600 and he said no it was a 01 750 gsx-r. my friends that were following behind and saw me run the bike freaked out. i couldn't beleive i did that well either.

when i get the clutch in and turn up the boost we are going to run from a stop with me on a wrinkle wall. can't wait!!!!!!
:bull:
Old 08-07-2006, 05:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93civiccx
:bull:

so are you only going to reply in threads saying bs? all you are doing is starting shit with people who have been here for a while... not cool...

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2006, 05:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

doesn't bother me one bit. maybe if i see the new owner of the bike this weekend i'll get it on tape.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

rotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcano

Quote:
doesn't bother me one bit. maybe if i see the new owner of the bike this weekend i'll get it on tape.
see its always nice to have witnessess too...
like I had my boy in my car when i stayed on the back of a new R1...
rotory20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2006, 11:36 PM   #16 (permalink)

i had witnesses, we were heading out to the street races so there were a couple cars around.

Old 08-08-2006, 08:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 Printz is da #1 stunnaPrintz is da #1 stunnaPrintz is da #1 stunnaPrintz is da #1 stunnaPrintz is da #1 stunnaPrintz is da #1 stunnaPrintz is da #1 stunna
Send a message via AIM to Printz Send a message via MSN to Printz

I can keep up with my daughter crawling.:cussing:
That's badass, there are alot of bikes on base that i'd love to atleast stay with but I don't even try.

Printz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 10:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
so are you only going to reply in threads saying bs? all you are doing is starting shit with people who have been here for a while... not cool...
I believe I've only replied to 2 posts with bs. I'm not trying to start anything you just alway take it the wrong way. I'm just not sure i believe it. The gixxer 750 has a 60 to 100 roll on time in high gear of 4.11 seconds. It runs the 1/4 at 10.26 @ 135.6. I could tell you that my stock b7 hatch ran down an 03 cobra, but you'd bs me so whats the difference.
93civiccx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 10:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
I by no means doubt your kill, just want to see a vid. I ride sport bikes and I've never had anything hang with me except another bike and mine is slow.
93civiccx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in