Chicago, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Stand up - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2006, 10:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Mid-West Stand up

As your all aware( I hope you are )
We just had a Chicago D-series meet at Oakbrook Mall. We ate at the California Pizza place, did some burnouts, got in trouble with the cops, and some of us raced as well. LOL
Well were planning on making another one. Why so soon? Well because we dont want it in the middle of winter like last year, and my Del Sol had a blown fuse and couldnt make it to the meet. Now i would like to see more than just 5 cars go. So Ohio people out there (Jimmy) Missouri( VTECDUCK) and other members from the Mid-West YOU BETTER COME!!!!!!! lol

I just believe that we should have a BIG meet and have fun, maybe get a few drinks, hit a club, go bowling or do something else. You know what i mean? So if your intrested on going then post up when would be the best time, month wise and we would try to plan it out. Hit me up or hit James up(sohcwrath)

I hope to see more of you attend. Dont go alone, bring the wife, the girlfriend, fiancee, the kids, or other friends, dont have to be a D-series civic either. I just want to see more cars. Thanks guys
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.

Last edited by CxHatch; 08-02-2006 at 11:01 PM.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2006, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Sept 17 at Route 66.........

Only one reason to get me to drive that far.......

Sir Bisi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....

^^ Wuts going on there if i could ask?
Quote:

Old 08-02-2006, 11:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 nation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nation of kong

I think thats Battle of the Imports...yeah i'm pretty sure thats whats up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
"i blew my arm off..... rotory style"
My EJ8:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nation of kong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

^^ If thats the case ill go
Quote:
Old 08-03-2006, 04:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

im hoping to be at the battle of the imports if i got some cash by then...

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2006, 04:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 SOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

don't forget KY, I'd be in for a midwest meet
Hondata S300/P28, Innovate LC1 wideband

SOHC_STUDENT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2006, 06:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

^^^ Sounds good guys. But when would it be a better time for you's?
Quote:
Old 08-03-2006, 06:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

hmmmm sept 17 i could have my build done by then and new t3 turbo and mani???? where is it at like addy so i can map quest it? thats a LONGGGGGG tow bill if i brake something lol

93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2006, 07:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

SAvin my pennies YEAH
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2006, 07:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 red ls
hmmmm sept 17 i could have my build done by then and new t3 turbo and mani???? where is it at like addy so i can map quest it? thats a LONGGGGGG tow bill if i brake something lol
If you happen to break down i wouldnt mind towing you back to cinci
Quote:
Old 08-03-2006, 07:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 skoracing is learning the way of the Dskoracing is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

i couldnt make the last one but i would like to go to this one.. also i would have my some other cars from the shop coming out as well... when is this??
skoracing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2006, 08:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 d16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

If it's not too wet or cold, I'll be there too

d16rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2006, 09:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Well like i keep asking when is the best itme for everyone? We got plenty of time before winter gets here. Actually we dont. LOL But you get the idea, before winter people. Maybe the end of this month. That sound good?
Quote:
Old 08-03-2006, 09:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

i probably wouldnt have the money to head there 2 times close together... that sept drag is only a month away really

Old 08-03-2006, 11:50 AM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

http://www.chicagolandspeedway.com/c...&event_id=1801

IDRA Battle of the Imports
September 16, 2006 - September 17, 2006

Fans from the Midwest will be treated to some of the quickest imports and modern compacts in the nation when the IDRA Battle of the Imports returns to Route 66 Raceway September 16-17.

This year's event will include drag racers, a car show, sound competition and much more.

The Battle of the Imports offers classes including the novice racer, mid-level sportsman and all-out professional. The event also features a car show series, which provides classes for imports, sport compacts, trucks and SUVs.

The IDRA is recognized as the world's largest import and sport compact organization, while the Battle of the Imports is the largest import drag racing event in the country. The IDRA prides itself in providing a national stage where racers of all levels can receive national recognition and exposure, develop a loyal fan base and where manufacturers can educate consumers on new products, services and technologies.

Tickets:
Saturday.................$15
Sunday...................$20
2-Day Pass..............$30 ($5 cheaper than past events!)
Children 12 & Under Free

Participants:
Drag Race..............$65
Car Show................$30
Fun Runs................$30

Note: Prices include Joliet city head tax. (taxing head now?)

http://www.battleoftheimports.com/home.html

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:11 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all

I don't know if I could make it. I finaly got off my lazy ass to start college this fall. maybe if you set a date (weekend) I (and everyone else) will try to work something out?

... We had an accident...
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2006, 05:12 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 d16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

WEEKEND ...Saturday evening would be nice

d16rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2006, 10:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

BC MI to Joilet = 180 miles
Cincy to Joilet = 305 miles

Quote:
Old 08-05-2006, 10:43 AM   #20 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

471.26 miles for me... according to mapquest..... dont know if im gonan make it or not.. thats a hell of a chunk of gas money for me lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in