Honda Day Etown NJ - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2006, 10:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 cwbetb1 is learning the way of the Dcwbetb1 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Honda Day Etown NJ

Anyone going to Honda day on August 12th in Englishtown NJ? I plan to go with a few buds who will be showing with me, should be a good show!
cwbetb1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2006, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

i may take a road trip right before college starts. we'll just have to see

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 10:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Etown is like 20 minutes from me .....

keep me posted if any Nj Peeps are going ......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2006, 07:01 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 cwbetb1 is learning the way of the Dcwbetb1 is learning the way of the D

Cool, should be a good show Look for me in the show!
Old 08-02-2006, 01:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

i will proabably head up there

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2006, 05:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

im driving down from CT with a bud. can't wait!
TYursin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2006, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

I will be going also my car has a blown HG but i will be taking the new crv down shit its honda day even though my car is in pieces cant pass up checking out some nice rides and meeting up with some guys from the site.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2006, 06:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Rep Power: 24 Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by modsHXcivi
Etown is like 20 minutes from me .....

keep me posted if any Nj Peeps are going ......

20 Minutes=40 Minutes right?

Honda4VW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2006, 08:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda4VW
20 Minutes=40 Minutes right?

Stop mods.... time moves slower than the rest......

20 minutes if you guys didnt lag behind :haha:

Old 08-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)

no shit honda day on my 17th birthday in my state i think i might have to go to this with my car if you can post details
91crxsiD16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2006, 08:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Want access???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91crxsiD16
no shit honda day on my 17th birthday in my state i think i might have to go to this with my car if you can post details

http://www.racewaypark.com/

Old 08-07-2006, 10:09 AM   #12 (permalink)

Default E-town

I'll be heading down there with a bunch of people. Hope to see some d-series people there....I'll be in a silver coupe dropped on stock wheelies
stevex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2006, 11:23 AM   #13 (permalink)

If anyone wants to head out with me and a couple others we are leaving from Lancaster Ave in West Lawn at about 7:00-7:30 in the Ollies parking lot across from Kmart. This is from Reading Pa area
Old 08-09-2006, 12:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Leaving bright and early at 7 a.m. on Saturday, should be a really good turnout just like last year....anyone wanting to meet in northern jersey
Old 08-09-2006, 02:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

I'm headed down from Milford, PA. Can't wait to see some Auto-X and drag racing and crazy JDM Shizit!
F23AccordLX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 06:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
WORM

i'll see u guys down there
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 09:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 Ukrainamese will become famous soon enoughUkrainamese will become famous soon enoughUkrainamese will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

So far away...
Old 08-10-2006, 10:27 AM   #18 (permalink)

Any of you guys going to take a few runs in the quarter?
Old 08-11-2006, 02:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Whos down. This is going on tomorrow.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2006, 02:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

i am pretty sure i am going up there i tryin to see if anyone form down wants to drive up together cause i dont feel like driving by myself

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in