d-series.org OHIO meet - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2006, 06:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls
Default d-series.org OHIO meet

Has anyone brought this up? Columbus is in the middle of the state and I would like to meet some new people who all have one thing in common HONDA lol! Post up if it seems like a good idea. ill throw a sept 2nd date out there its a saturday????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2006, 06:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

depending on where at id roll out, but im not going to a meet for 5 people lol, thats why i just go to the ohiohondas meets... theres usually dseries people there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by jimmyb34; 08-01-2006 at 06:37 AM.
jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 07:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
diegoaccord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
im not going to a meet for 5 people
Every single meet in this state is like that. Every once in a blue moon you get more than 15 people.

look how pathetic the "honda-tech" meet at Racline was....
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2006, 07:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

the ohiohondas meets are pretty god for ohio, they should be having a fall one around the date he said for the dseries meet if i remember correctly

Old 08-01-2006, 07:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Premium Member

93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....

raceline h-t meet had people scared b/c weather

Old 08-01-2006, 10:58 AM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

c.o represent lol we got a big meatting place in columbus ever week and get some street racing goin on after 12am its off clevlend ave and state rt 161 at the threft store parking lot about 300 plus cars meat
96civichx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 11:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Premium Member

ohio members unite!!

Old 08-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

already a HT meet at MidOh during the NASA Finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 02:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 SLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the communitySLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the communitySLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the communitySLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

organization seems to be a problem in ohio?

while ky is filled with ricers...

SLO SOHC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

we are all just to far spread out tog et a decent meet regularly
i try to attend every ohiohondas meet i can, they are pretty decent in size

Old 08-02-2006, 12:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
we are all just to far spread out tog et a decent meet regularly
i try to attend every ohiohondas meet i can, they are pretty decent in size
except the last one.............

Being from the 'nati, Delaware State Park is a central location, 130 miles one way for me.

Lucky I have a party pad to crash at the night before!

Diegoaccord will complain even if the meets were in Ross or at Tristate Dragway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 04:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Premium Member

im not on ohiohondas or honda tech that much when are the dates and locations for some ohio meets

Old 08-02-2006, 07:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

c 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

im up for a meet thats between akron and cleveland

c 1.5 rx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 07:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
Premium Member

^^ well im going to put some posts up on some local forums (cincystreetscene.com) (cincinnatistreetracing.com) to see how many local peeps i could get to go im thinking it would be more in columbus area or something thats about middle of state maybe we could plan something a little more north than that?

Old 08-02-2006, 08:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
diegoaccord

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
except the last one.............

Being from the 'nati, Delaware State Park is a central location, 130 miles one way for me.

Lucky I have a party pad to crash at the night before!

Diegoaccord will complain even if the meets were in Ross or at Tristate Dragway.
Watch your mouth kid. Only problem is, who wouild come? People north of Sharonville don't go to downtown meets at all, and people south of Fairfield don't go to Hamilton/Tri-County meets.

Plus you factor in the deadness around here. I've gone to the bumspot 2 times this year, it's been shitty both times. Not worth a drive from Hamilton. I went to that h-t meet, though closer, it was still shitty, and probably wouldn't have been much better without the weather scare.

I don't understand it. Just 2 years ago, when I first got the coupe, I was at all the meets, and there was tons of people, at the bumspot I made that shit. I was the one who started getting people racing down there that year...93 red ls might remember that... I'd line up like 10 times a night, that year was so fun. Now just 2 years later, you take a chance driving to anything car related in Ohio.

Side note: My car is also noth worthy of a meet. People like to mess around on the freeway to the meet, and shit, and I can't accelerate past 60 with a Y7...
Old 08-02-2006, 08:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
Premium Member

we had 25 cars plus at the bumspot last night diego!! yes this year the scene around here has been crappy i put 2 threads up on css for a photo shoot/cruise last night and in 14 hours we managed 25 cars which was up from the normal crew of about 5-8 every nighters. i feel people who say its too late or gas is exspensive? but hey i pay 3.00+ for premium in the civic just like anyone else and i work a 8am-5pm job 5 days a week. I think the problem in cincy area is its turning to a "younger" crowd. (yes im only 21) but like 16 17 year old kids in h.s still who get their mom and dad to buy them a car pay a place such as raceline or zerolift to swap it and they call it a day...they dont "cruise" or go to "cruise-ins" to me the bumspot (local cincinnati hang out) is more of a way to get away be social talk cars get some races in on h.w and some stop and go action!! maybe i should try to organize something for the bumspot but chances would be SLIM for that?
AND YES i do remember the coupe those years were GREAT we would turn out 100+ cars EVERY night

Old 08-02-2006, 09:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
Premium Member

Diego I don’t know if you were in the Cincy scene about 4 years ago but at one time all our csr cruise ins were at long worth hall!!! On weekend nights there would be 500+ cars a dj, burn out pit, bikini contest it was a real good time. People like nick d. (sloskiv) little rob (narc) aaron d. (phiberobtik) denny (d-atk) would get those event planned and really other than rob those guys have all “dropped” out of the scene as well? We need to get the nati back to what it was!!!!

Old 08-02-2006, 09:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
diegoaccord

I was on the CSR 2.0 and 3.0 years ago, but I didn't meet people/Go to meets. I have heard about the old granduer of the Cincy scene, Cobblewood, Dave & Buster's, Longworth, and all that stuff.

Like you said, too many people have excuses now. If they don't go, it deters even more from going, fearing a bad turnout....which leads to a ...bad turnout.

Personally, I'll be down for meets like I used to be after I get rid of the EK, or get another B16 for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in