Nashville meet 7/30/06 coverage (56K go away) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2006, 04:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Default Nashville meet 7/30/06 coverage (56K go away)

Here is some coverage of the Nashville meet on Sunday 7/30/06. It was pretty cool. 80% of the Honda were rockin B16's but what did you expect? Well, I Did manage a few pics of some D-series representing! My car wasnt ready () So I rode with my buddy in his RB25DET 240sx...Pics are not very good, the cars were packed so tight it was hard to get wide shots...

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2006, 04:44 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:

Old 08-01-2006, 05:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

For SQAD:

For all the German lovers...

Back to hondas...

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Old 08-01-2006, 05:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

Dyno was messed up...the S2000 only put down 170hp?!?!?

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Old 08-01-2006, 05:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

My personal favorites:

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Old 08-01-2006, 05:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

My crew's cars...

Well, that's it I think! I got a vid of a blue CRX on the dyno putting down 134hp w/D16a6 and JRSC... I'll try and post it sometime.
Enjoy!!!

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Old 08-01-2006, 05:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
diegoaccord

Perfect.

On another note. That's more exclellent cars just in nashville, then the whole sate of HOhio...God, everyone else has all the car stuff.

Edit: If I only put down 134 with forced induction, I would throw my motor away. Stock B16 is higher than that, and Z6/Y8/ZC/LS B18/D15B VT would be there with I/H/E.

Last edited by diegoaccord; 08-01-2006 at 05:39 AM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 12:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

bump!!!

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Old 08-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Nice pics, that silver hatch and green teg are hott!!!
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 03:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
The H Badge is it!

Rep Power: 20 SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcanoSOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SOHC_Rules

neat
Old 08-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

nice pics , the next show I'll be going to is the NOPI nationals in Sept.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 09:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

man i forgot all about it.. i was planning on taking the hatch up

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 03:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 Lule will become famous soon enoughLule will become famous soon enoughLule will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Great pictures! I'm glad there were pics other than Hondas. I see, thankfully, that the sticker-on-the-quarter-panel trend has mostly gone away.
Lule is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 05:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

c 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the skyc 1.5 rx is about to kiss the sky

Nice pics....

c 1.5 rx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2006, 03:31 PM   #16 (permalink)

bump for some great cars!

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Old 08-06-2006, 09:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Nice pics, thanks for posting them up...

froggie3kb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2006, 09:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

nice pics

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2006, 09:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi
Rockin tha old Skool!!!
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in