Chicagoland area D-series meet! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2006, 05:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Chicagoland area D-series meet!

I would like to thank everyone that attended the meet this year. This year was a lot better. The n/a cars from last year where now boosted, and we had more people show up. Fuck we even had a member that drove 4 hour from Iowa just to come to the meet. Last year it was also like 10 degrees out, and the roads were full of ice and snow. This year we got lucky and we had mid 80's temperatures.

Special thanks goes out to Haroon(konigcivic) for starting the thread about having this meet. Haroon you have one sick 4 door.

Dustin and his girlfriend for coming all the way from Iowa to meet other D-series members. I have no words to describe how crazy your CRX with the JDM D15B pulls on the highway, its just amazingly quick.

D16RICE thanks for attending this year. Its a shame you guys had to leave early, hopefully for the next meet you'll be able to stay longer. You have one nice looking EK.

Shawn and NATION OF KONG. Thanks guys for showing up to the meet. It was great to see young people have love for the Honda scene. Whats better is that you guys know your shit when it comes to cars. I hope this year you'll be able to fix you front end. If you need any help with the body work you got my number.

Kovet(nation of kong) >>>sorry if mispelled. Its lame that your coupe was in the shop for repairs. I would of loved to have seen that car again. Hopefully for the next meet you'll be able to drive to the meet with us side by side.

James(SOHCWRATH) Your car performs a lot better now. It sounds so sick. Thanks for showing up later on after the meet. I enjoyed looking at your set up. Your coupe is probably one of the cleanest D Powered coupes i seen. Now get your stock cam back in and see if your numbers go up. Good luck with your car later on down the road. Once you boost, you wont have enough boost to keep you satisfied.

Dan(Forgot your screen name) LOL! Thanks for showing up bro. It wa nice seeing you again . Its been a while. Your car is coming out nice. I like the one seat idea you had going on. LOL It looked like a baby MCLaren. LOL Good luck if you go to the B side bro. Just keep it cool.

And last but not least. Thanks to me and the Wifey for attending as well. Even though my Del Sol didnt make it to the meet( Mechanical Problems) i still attended. I had fun.

I think this is pretty much everyone. Were having another meet by the end of this year. Hope more people attend.
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2006, 06:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Ill post pics in a few
Quote:
Old 07-30-2006, 07:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Heres a few pics and videos i have. If other members have pics please upload them. I know we have more videos

Here is one of our members. KonigCivic also known as Haroon, with his 4 door turbo.

Quote:

Old 07-30-2006, 07:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

This is were we ate. This Pizza is the shit man.

These are just random pics"

This is the car i took to the meet. The Wifey Scion TC. I felt left out not taking my car there.
Quote:
Old 07-30-2006, 07:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Heres a video i took of Haroon showing us some decent burn outs
Quote:

Last edited by CxHatch; 07-30-2006 at 07:31 AM.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Last video i have of Haroon. The reason the camera shut off after i said shit was cause there was 2 cops coming our way fast.
Quote:
Old 07-30-2006, 10:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Next time we invite other forums so we'll have more cars
Quote:
Old 07-30-2006, 10:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

The meet was plenty of fun, the best part was when the cops showed up LOL. I know it was that stupid bitch who called the cops on us for doing burnouts, the cruise to 75th and lemont was a lot of fun. Shit I even won $80 against some stupid kid in his audi!!!

D-Series Power.......

Last edited by Sohc Wrath; 07-30-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2006, 10:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

What was that kids set up James? Ya the best part was when the pigs showed up. Post the video James
Quote:
Old 07-30-2006, 10:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

looks like fun man . The only meet close to me is going to be a honda-tech meet
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2006, 10:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Dat sucks duck. Well how about you save up some cash and come to Chicago on our next meet? Ill love to see your car in person
Quote:
Old 07-30-2006, 10:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 nation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nation of kong

You missed out on a Van doing doughnuts at four corners too, the cops even asked about who was doing it when i told them that it was a full size van i don't think he believed me. I dunno if that audi had any mods to it but it was a 2nd gen w/twin turbo V-6 250hp. The guy claimed 340hp but yeah thats not happening.

Anyways it was good to attach faces to names and to finally meet everybody. Just some shots i took before the "white cars with the dumb yellow light on top" kicked us out, did anyone else noticed that he was following us out?

Oh and last but not least its Kovit (you got it close enough 3/4 of my professors get it wrong so its cool lol). Rep to everyone that came (if i can give you rep).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
"i blew my arm off..... rotory style"
My EJ8:

nation of kong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2006, 11:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Nice pics Kovit. Sorry bout ur name but i was sure close
Quote:
Old 07-30-2006, 11:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

ya that damn security guy did follow us. I picked up a race against an Ls TEG and we were pretty damn even but he got me by half a car after 85mhp. DAMN! LOL
Quote:
Old 07-30-2006, 12:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Haroon is a dirty dirty man
tallkyle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2006, 12:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 konigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallkyle
Haroon is a dirty dirty man
your gay

konigcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2006, 12:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 konigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxHatch
Last video i have of Haroon. The reason the camera shut off after i said shit was cause there was 2 cops coming our way fast.
there is no lsd rick. just a stock lx trans

Old 07-30-2006, 12:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 d16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

When's the next one?

If it's before August 7th or after August 27th, I'll definitely come.

d16rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2006, 01:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by konigcivic
there is no lsd rick. just a stock lx trans
Pretty impresive to have left both tire marks on the floor for all the way thru your burnout
Quote:
Old 07-30-2006, 02:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxHatch
Pretty impresive to have left both tire marks on the floor for all the way thru your burnout
yep makes me

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in