First 1/4 times in the EG8 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2006, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 EG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default First 1/4 times in the EG8

took my civic 4 door lx to the track tonight

Mods: K&N Fake J's, DC 4-2-1, test pipe, greddy evo catback, act disc on a LX Tranny with SOHC ZC Vtec (127hp)

Best run of the night
R/T...701
60'....2.550
1/8...10.608
MPH...67.67
1/4...16.43
MPH...84.09

i got a 2.4 60' but accidently left my a/c compressor on and ran like a [email protected] I was running dunlops on my vx's 175/70. i dropped them down to 20 psi and it was starting to hook well. Just needed more pratice due to first time with a 5spd car at the track.
EG8SIR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2006, 07:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 civicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicsi94

wow. havent seen the sig be4. kinda looks like me(fro wise)lmao

nice numbers with a 4dr. i would say get a ex/si tranny and u will see the difference in gears which will help out some

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
civicsi94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2006, 07:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

I got a fro, too:

LOL, anywho, get an Si trans and better 60' times, and you'll be in the mid-15's in no time. Nice numbers for a first-timer!
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2006, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Damn i dont have a Fro!!!!

on the Run

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2006, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

nice times man, how you like that motor?

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2006, 09:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 EG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropes

I love the motor its great, dyno tuning it tomorrow off the stock P91 ecu. I have an EX/Si tranny, when i bought the swap it had a long gear on it and opted not to put it in due to it might be a CX tranny. so on his next shipment i get a short gear off his D15B
Old 07-28-2006, 09:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Speedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 40 reviews

nice job man, I got the same time on the same 60ft on my ej8 but I had 82mph.

240,000 miles and counting turbo EH9
nothing like 4drs, ac,moon roof, and 4 whores and running 13psi out or a ching chong t3/t4 setup
the build

if it survives the winter JdM d15b+Vitara+FJT+25psi=

professional tranny assassin, 2 stock diffs in 4 weeks on street tires and preload was used
Speedjunky01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 09:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

wow i guess my 2.1 60 is awesome then.... i still shooting for 1.8s on street tires

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 08:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Speedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 40 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbohatch10
wow i guess my 2.1 60 is awesome then.... i still shooting for 1.8s on street tires
yea best ive ever done is a 2.2 yea 2.1 or lower is awesome man.

240,000 miles and counting turbo EH9
nothing like 4drs, ac,moon roof, and 4 whores and running 13psi out or a ching chong t3/t4 setup
the build

if it survives the winter JdM d15b+Vitara+FJT+25psi=

professional tranny assassin, 2 stock diffs in 4 weeks on street tires and preload was used
Speedjunky01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 08:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Nice numbes bro. Drop your 60 and put the Si tranny and you will defitnetly feel and see the difference
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 01:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 SillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SillyImportRacer Send a message via Yahoo to SillyImportRacer

Cool. Sounds like a good start.
I'll have to get to a strip & see what I can do sometime.
SillyImportRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2006, 11:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

didn't break anything... didn't crash... made it to the end.. good first time.

na just playin' 16.43 isn't to shabby.

... We had an accident...
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2006, 02:35 AM   #13 (permalink)

Well after the dyno on sunday (track was saturday) we found out Vtec was working kinda sorta in 1st and second (but not until 6,500 rpms) and not at all in 3rd or 4th (dent in the oil pan right by the oil pickup so it was struggling to get the pressure to push the rocker arm). I have since fixed the problem and the car really actually pulls now. Going back to the track when i can to see what i can pull down.
Old 08-03-2006, 04:32 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 *CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough*CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough*CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG8SIR
Well after the dyno on sunday (track was saturday) we found out Vtec was working kinda sorta in 1st and second (but not until 6,500 rpms) and not at all in 3rd or 4th (dent in the oil pan right by the oil pickup so it was struggling to get the pressure to push the rocker arm). I have since fixed the problem and the car really actually pulls now. Going back to the track when i can to see what i can pull down.
for sure you should run alot better keep us updated
*CiViCcOuPe* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in