ahhhhhhhhhhhhh - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2006, 01:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic
Default ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

evo's are slow.. i got video.. 2 car lengths from a launch. on me the whole time.. and froma rolll .. i had him the whole time till 4th.. ahhh stupid evos...

fuckind d series z6 vtec rocks fuckya

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2006, 01:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 X292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to X292J

what?

X292J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2006, 04:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

its all in the driver the guy probally didnt know how to drive it....

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2006, 05:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

^ x2

Back in a Civic, but I still want a hatchabck
Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
ffdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2006, 06:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Sure it wasn't some guy with a Lancer that spent way too much money trying to make it look like an evo?

There's one of those around here.

Evo = you feel like you're standing still when he sticks his foot in the turbo
green_hornet_96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2006, 08:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 Minglor will become famous soon enoughMinglor will become famous soon enoughMinglor will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_hornet_96
Evo = you feel like you're standing still when he sticks his foot in the turbo
Yep.
Once the turbo kicks in
bye bye.
Minglor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2006, 08:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
havent you seen my MOVIES?

whitemike It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whitemike

Quote:
Originally Posted by siregcivic
evo's are slow..
92cx 94 d16z6 stock 9.66/15.15

no youre slow! LOL

evo>you
Old 07-20-2006, 08:50 AM   #8 (permalink)

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
its all in the driver the guy probally didnt know how to drive it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemike
no youre slow! LOL
evo>you
i have video... lol.. he doesnt know how to drive i dont think.. i can see when he shifts boost lag... all u hear is me full throttle shift really fast.. as soon as i figure a way to get the video hosted ill show u guys lol...

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
Old 07-20-2006, 12:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

im willing to bet he wasnt racing you lol... my buddies smokes my ass in a lightly modded wrx... and he gets beat by stis and evos pretty good... and i have the same setup as you i do believe

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2006, 02:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
im willing to bet he wasnt racing you lol... my buddies smokes my ass in a lightly modded wrx... and he gets beat by stis and evos pretty good... and i have the same setup as you i do believe
no he was.. its my friend.. he got all pissed over some bs the first time in the day he got me by 4 car lengths.. at night i dropped the tire pressure to 11 psi.. put 91 octane and full advance timing... he got me by 2 car lenghts.. and i had him on a rolling start..

ive even got footage of my other friends hatchback z6 with dx trans pulling him off the line

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-20-2006, 02:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....

post the shit up then www.photobucket.com www.streetfire.net

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 07-20-2006, 02:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
and i have the same setup as you i do believe
what do u have??? mines 92 cx only 2 front seats all plastics are still there.. no back seats.. no seatbelts.. 93 z6 from a del sol good motor 110thousand miles dohc zc trans equal length axles,y8 intake manifold, zc tb, dc 421 header,no cat 2 1/4 exhaust.. hallowed eg6 muffler, cai, tuned computer, clutch specialtes stage 2 pp 4 puck solid hub ceramic disc... i havent ran this motor at the track yet.. last motor only got 1 run.. 1st run was a 15.15.. i know for a fact i coulda hit the 14's if it wasnt raining lol

hahahaha.. i got another friend with 240whp o4 wrx got a 14.78 another friend with 260whp srt4 got 14.35.. lol people i know dont know how to drive for shit lol except for me and one other person lol

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by siregcivic; 07-20-2006 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:36 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
how do i get it from the video camera to the computer????

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-20-2006, 02:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

usb cable

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 07-20-2006, 02:41 PM   #15 (permalink)

uh.. okay.. ill look for a usb cable.. ill try to get it posted tonight..

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-20-2006, 02:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 b00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropes

for sure. i want to see it.
b00stedSohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2006, 03:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

mines a cx hatch, jdm zc vtec motor... ummm i/h/e stage 1 clutch and a crome tuned p28.... ive only tracked it once.... no rear seats, sapre or jack.. but all plastics there
i ran a 16.1 but the track was just freshly repaved so noone had ANY traction lol
post the vids up.. sounds like dude has no idea how to drive

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2006, 07:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Normworldhero is learning the way of the DNormworldhero is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Normworldhero

15.15 second Honda > Evo from a dig and a roll.

...werd.

13.90 @ 109 <-- Street Tires + No Driver mod
Normworldhero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2006, 08:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

yeah evo's are stupid fast
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2006, 11:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchmaster
yeah evo's are stupid fast
yea i know.. ive ridden in them before.. he doesnt know how to drive i guess.. my friend told me he can only get 5.9 0-60 on the gtech and i get 6.7 lol

everytime he shifts.. he had boost lag i guess.. its my friends camera i gotta find a usb cable for it.. idk how to do it i might have one of my other friends do it for me

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in