turbo d vs turbo dodge - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2006, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default turbo d vs turbo dodge

I raced my buddy's turbo dodge yet again because he's hoping to beat me. He added some more toys but the result was still the same. He was running a 2.2 motor, super 70 turbo, alky kit, and 25psi. I ran d16z6/y7 with 110 octane and 15psi. I beat him by 6 or 7 cars. It was pretty cool. I have it on video so as soon as i get it on the computer i will post it.
D16 Power is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2006, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

please post the video........now

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2006, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic97
please post the video........now
DO IT DO IT!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2006, 10:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

thats what i like to hear, try to get that vid up
honda tech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 05:44 AM   #5 (permalink)

I'm workin' on it
Old 07-17-2006, 07:02 AM   #6 (permalink)

How much power you making?
Phantom Civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

why is the dodge so slow?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 03:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

I made 208hp 183tq on a mustang dyno. The dodge isn't that slow, he launched the car way too hard and was doing a 50ft burnout before he actually was able to get the car to hook up. The guy who flagged the race said i spun a little then the car just hooked and was gone. We did this on the street, when we do it at the track we'll both have slicks but i still expect to beat him by 4-5 cars at the track. Even from a roll I pull on him instantly and continue to pull away.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

Power to weight ratio is in your favor
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 05:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

nice.

Back in a Civic, but I still want a hatchabck
Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
ffdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 05:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
Old 07-17-2006, 05:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 ardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ardevas09 Send a message via Yahoo to ardevas09

gotta love the turbo d

stolen
ardevas09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 06:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
Mostly Old Parts And Rust
2slowhondas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 07:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Tsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Skype™ to Tsunami

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slowhondas
Mostly Old Parts And Rust
LMAO...!!!!

+
=

[ Well, it rides better than Yo mama! ]
[ Daily Driver "Toshi": 91' Honda Civic LX ]
[ Sold: 89' Volvo 740GL ]
[
]
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 07:48 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

But you know what the HONDA one is, right?

Hold On Not Done Accelerating...
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 09:33 PM   #16 (permalink)

It's all about power to weight ratio. He figured that in order to be as fast as me he would need about 280hp to keep up and he figures he's around 230-240ish. He's dynoing the car on the 18th of Aug. He should get some decent numbers and i wouldn't be surprise of he pulls close to 300tq. Not to mention i pretty much drive around town with a stripped hatch. I go racing enough that i don't want to put the interior in and out, it gets annoying. Advantage me.
Old 07-18-2006, 06:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDEF
But you know what the HONDA one is, right?

Hold On Not Done Accelerating...
Thats great! And I forgot how to add quotes to my sig.
Old 07-18-2006, 06:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Dibble will become famous soon enoughDibble will become famous soon enoughDibble will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dibble

Sounds like BS.

How much power you make is related to how deep your pockets are. You wanna go fast? Show me the money.
Dibble is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2006, 06:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

What model?
KJSCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2006, 09:50 PM   #20 (permalink)

1988 Dodge Shelby Lancer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in