Mustangs? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2006, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Default Mustangs?

How bad are these babys? Its a 98 5 spd GT. I think alls it has done is intake with header and exhaust. I thought someone could inpit on how they run?

thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4 psi pull....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Me and my Dad's new G35's (mines the coupe):

94z6ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2006, 12:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

my personal opinon of mustangs are there pieces, i could take them in my teg when i had it

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2006, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all

some stupid bastard keeps on revvin me up in his mustang, and its gettin real old. I dont even know him, and i just mind my own business driving, but if he ses me then it is a definate that he is going to rev me up. Its pissing me off and i just didnt understand why he was revving his shit up, because from what i understand is that they ARE absoulte pieces!

4 psi pull....

Old 07-14-2006, 12:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93reddelsol

when my sol was turbo I could beat the older styles all day (9 year older syle rounded. There not that good.
93reddelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2006, 12:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....

my past experiences are most mustang guys think there the shit and suck ass at driving run him if he beats you owell i use to pull on them in my teg 90 stipped b16 itr cams 2.5 inch exhaust neptuned thats it

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 07-14-2006, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Engine Type 4.6 Liter V8 w/SFI*
Engine Size 281 cid/4609 cc
Horsepower 225 @ 4750 RPM
Torque (lb-ft) 290 @ 3500 RPM
Wheelbase/Width/Length 101.3"/71.8"/181.5"
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2006, 02:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck

Not sure where you got that info, but if you can drive with a 98 gt with i/h/e you should be in the 13.40 to 13.80 range.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

naaaaaa man those things were running 14s like 14.8s fromt he factory i've seen i/h/e ones runnin low 14s

EDIT:according to these guys 15s http://car-stats.com/stats/showstats...tsgivenid.aspx

pm me

add us on myspace yO!

Last edited by NEP-tuningalltheway; 07-14-2006 at 02:40 PM.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
naaaaaa man those things were running 14s like 14.8s fromt he factory i've seen i/h/e ones runnin low 14s

EDIT:according to these guys 15s http://car-stats.com/stats/showstats...tsgivenid.aspx
They're saying a cobra runs 14's stock, but the GT is in the 15's
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2006, 02:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all93civiccx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway

I said if you can drive. I've had 2 97's and a 98 and stone stock I ran 14.20's. My 97 gt ran 12.90' with I/H/E and 3.73 gears and some decent tires. My 98 gt ran 13.10 on drag radials with I/H/E.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

ahh according to what i've read 14s and 15s but rustangs have never impressed me

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 07-14-2006, 03:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Find articles on that car the mention paul sveniki from Paul's High Performance. That's the only other car I've ever had besides my 1 honda is a mustang. I've owned probably 20 from 1985 models up to a 2003 cobra that I just sold. Fox bodies are my favorite. (1979-1993) Paul drove a 2003 stone stock mach 1 with the exception of his php shifter to ensure he hit 3rd gear and ran 13.20's. That guy can drive. He's ran Paul's High Performance (PHP) since like 1985.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

the kid has 15.1 slips. I guess we'll see though!

4 psi pull....

Old 07-15-2006, 08:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

15.1? I know he can't drive. The 02 trans am ws-6 6 speed's were supposed to run 13.20's from the factory. I drove my cousins with 9,000 miles onit after a few practice passes to a 12.98 @ 107.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

all the factory ratings your forgeting this one huge factor called elevation.

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 07-15-2006, 09:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
Tom Foolery

Rep Power: 15 TAGs95CivicEX is a name known to allTAGs95CivicEX is a name known to allTAGs95CivicEX is a name known to allTAGs95CivicEX is a name known to allTAGs95CivicEX is a name known to allTAGs95CivicEX is a name known to allTAGs95CivicEX is a name known to allTAGs95CivicEX is a name known to allTAGs95CivicEX is a name known to allTAGs95CivicEX is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TAGs95CivicEX Send a message via MSN to TAGs95CivicEX Send a message via Skype™ to TAGs95CivicEX
Default Well

I personally don't mind driving them, they are a lot of fun to drive I think, the only problem is that everyone has one. And they all look and sound the same. They can be made quick, but personally I wouldn't pay a lot of money for one. Basically you either love them or hate them, I like driving my friends everyonce and a while, and I do like the sound of a nice V8 rumble, but just to many of the damn things.

-TAG
God Made Shit, Chevrolet Just Put Wheels On It
TAGs95CivicEX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2006, 03:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

your talking about ws6s and mach1s. from the factory i have never seen a gt mustang run below a 14.9. maybe a cobra or mach1 will break a 14 flat. but not a factory gt.

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2006, 03:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbohatch10
your talking about ws6s and mach1s. from the factory i have never seen a gt mustang run below a 14.9. maybe a cobra or mach1 will break a 14 flat. but not a factory gt.

a mustang gt or a firebird shouldnt be cmopared to a cobra, mach1, or a ws6....
i ran a guy with a late 80's early 90s gt that had ihe and gears.. and some other things... and he ran like a 14.3..... those cars are faster than anything newer short of brand new gts

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2006, 03:21 PM   #19 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

hate'em...nuff said

especially down here in hicktown, GA
noyz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2006, 03:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
SuperRobot46000

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck
don't forget curb weight! 3241lbs. that is 1141lbs more than my eg..
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in