scion tc's - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2006, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dubbedcorde Send a message via Yahoo to dubbedcorde
Default scion tc's

my buddy just got a 2005 scion tc 5 speed lil thing is pretty quick. he ran a turbo celica built very shitty and actually took the win. now he keeps bugging me to race my auto slow ass lx. now i gotta find a way to get this lil civic quicker before aug. hmmmmmm i feel some weight being pulled hehe. and hopefully the track isnt really sticky cuz he spins pretty bad and my civic dont spin at all. these kumho ast ku24s arnt as bad as i thought. but newayz just sorta suprised me the thing is as peppy as it is it. and i dont know why i posted this just sotra bored as hell and not tired.
dubbedcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2006, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

n2o is your friend, dont know how the auto will feel about it tho

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2006, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

thinkin bout findin out the 45 zex is lookin sexy hehe

Old 07-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbedcorde
thinkin bout findin out the 45 zex is lookin sexy hehe

i hope you can keep it a secret from him, he may back out... haha

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 07-08-2006, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
my buddy just got a 2005 scion tc 5 speed lil thing is pretty quick. he ran a turbo celica built very shitty and actually took the win. now he keeps bugging me to race my auto slow ass lx. now i gotta find a way to get this lil civic quicker before aug. hmmmmmm i feel some weight being pulled hehe. and hopefully the track isnt really sticky cuz he spins pretty bad and my civic dont spin at all. these kumho ast ku24s arnt as bad as i thought. but newayz just sorta suprised me the thing is as peppy as it is it. and i dont know why i posted this just sotra bored as hell and not tired.
they are only 160hp....must have been a really fubared turbo celica. They do have 160 torque though too so I have to give them that...but they still weigh more than your civic so you would have a fighting chance if you weren't auto....
eg6motion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2006, 10:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

we took them to the scales tonight he is 2880 and im 2760 with a full tank and some crap in the car. these fgs are pig heavy. and ya the celica was bad body kit 18s the whole 9 yards and exhaust sounded like ass and no IC in front and barely a blow off valve but he did have the a/f gauge and the boost gauge. also i know i wont get the bottle before the run but i also know next year at this show he wont stand a chance even with me being a auto hehe. but thats not for another 13 months. and the race is just for fun newayz i wanna see how slow the civic is newayz im thinking 17.1 but i aint sure.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Quote:
i wanna see how slow the civic is newayz im thinking 17.1 but i aint sure.

i ran a 17.9 and a 18.5 when i was auto...

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 07-09-2006, 01:19 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

The tC has the 2.4 Camry motor, nothing to brag about.

Squeeze FTW.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 07:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 d16a6 power is learning the way of the Dd16a6 power is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

The tcs arent that fast.
d16a6 power is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 09:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

found that on a car and driver thing they came car came with the TRD intake and exhaust so im sure that helped a very small amount but for a auto civic thats 2760 pounds is going to die at least for now. i have rear of ppl running 17.1 down to 16.6 in these new auto civics so we will see.

With our test monkey behind the wheel, the tC managed to eke out a 15.7-second quarter mile at 88.2 mph at the track, just as we originally predicted. Remember, the car also weighs close to 3,000 pounds. Thanks to a relatively generous torque curve, 0-to-30 mph was achieved in just under 3 seconds. At higher velocities the 2AZ-FE begins to pant a little, taking more than twice as long to go from 60 to 100 as it does to go from 0 to 60, which it manages in 7.8 seconds.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

rotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

scions are pretty slow even with the TRD SC....i think its a nice...errrr....grocery getter...lol
rotory20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

you should be able to take it with a little work and even littler effort the throw in that car is EXTREMELY long and power is all at the bottom it has shitty top end pretty heafty too remember it's still a toyota with a different badge on it
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 06:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotory20
scions are pretty slow even with the TRD SC....i think its a nice...errrr....grocery getter...lol
I agree, but then again, not too much is fast compared to your srt
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 08:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

ran with a auto tc tonight he pulls just a bit the whole time but i kept up decent though 3rd. he wouldnt leave me alone i wasnt goin to run him but he wouldnt bck down all the way to my house. but i think the 5 speed should own my ass this year but next hes goin down. cuz by then they might make more shit for my civic haha.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

^^^hmm, interesting. Maybe the wife's would be ok against one since her's is a 5 speed.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 10:29 PM   #16 (permalink)

i've raced a couple tc's in my rex with intake and headers and i smoke em they're not that quick mostly bc everyone that drives one thinks theyre the shit and doesnt know how to drive lol plus i'd destroy them in turns bc i'm 700 pounds lighter
91crxsiD16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2006, 05:12 PM   #17 (permalink)

rotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcano

^^^^that is the dumbest thing ive heard today...
"i'd destroy them in turns"....
so yea guys when we get to a light lets accelerate and see who can stop faster....you really need to stick to video games...cause real life, it must be kinda hard for you considering your slow..
Old 07-12-2006, 08:12 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotory20
^^^^that is the dumbest thing ive heard today...
"i'd destroy them in turns"....
so yea guys when we get to a light lets accelerate and see who can stop faster....you really need to stick to video games...cause real life, it must be kinda hard for you considering your slow..
i'm sorry if i'd prefer to race two cars on a race course rather than a straight line to see what they're made of, thats my opinion and i didnt deserve that degrading comment
91crxsiD16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2006, 09:24 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91crxsiD16
i'm sorry if i'd prefer to race two cars on a race course rather than a straight line to see what they're made of, thats my opinion and i didnt deserve that degrading comment
so If anyone on here sees you post how you will never drive your car on the highway and never ever try to race from a light and get owned....
because you would rather race them around the cornor...

Im not sorry because the simple fact is...no one...except those that learned everything from a cereal box...will admit they lost on the street...and if they do..they make the ricer comment of "oh Ill race you around the next bend.."

anyone else on this site that has at least two brain cells to rub together will agree, that if you accept a race..or challenge someone while just driving along...its not "in the twistys" its a straight line...highway, from a dig..
I bet you challenge people that you can outbrake them to the next light dont you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in