D15B, in crx si....Track time, and new kill - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2006, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 dustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Default D15B, in crx si....Track time, and new kill

My track time was

87.12 MPH.

It said I ran 16.049. (I know this isnt true because every one ran slow).With a jdm d15b, ebay intake, megan racing header, 3 in exhaust, full suspension, lighten flywheel... And 13in steelies, with wal-mart all season tires. Sad thing is that I raced a 2003 GTP, He crossed the line before me, but I was catching up on him, And I was 3 mph faster. He was on 20in rims... Can I count this as a kill?

Oh and I beat a 90 civic hatch with strait through muffler, suspension done, and a b18a1.....lol, man he was pissed. Why dont people believe that there is such thing as a D15B Vtec?
dustin_crxsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2006, 08:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

WOW a 16.049 at 87.12mph..... But then again 7 mph might finish you a second faster. I don't know them math tricks.... you have to be smart for that.lol.

Here are my two fastest runs.

First run
reaction--1.4962
60ft---------2.4730
330ft--------6.9829
[email protected] 594ft---10.0879
1/8 ET-------10.7818
1/8 MPH-----64.84
1000' ET-----14.0487
1000' MPH----74.38
1/4 ET--------16.8578
1/4 MPH-------79.91

Second Run
reaction-----1.2811
60ft--------2.6461
330ft-------7.1939
[email protected] 594ft--10.3087
1/8 ET------11.0060
1/8 MPH-----64.53
1000' ET-----14.2783
1000' MPH---74.27
1/4 ET-------17.058
1/4 MPH-----80.20
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

... We had an accident...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2006, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 dustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

But here's the thing. I ran a 16.022 with my stock A6 engine, but had an intake on it. And I just ran over 80 mph. I think it was the was they set up the races. I raced it at midnight mayhem. Test and Tune seemed to be more logical times. I mean, Could a d15b vtec engine in a crx si beat a 230+hp, 220+tq GTP? Well maybe so...But they run low 15's to high 14's stock
dustin_crxsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2006, 10:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Good Job.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2006, 10:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
The H Badge is it!

Rep Power: 20 SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcanoSOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SOHC_Rules

i plan on getting track time very soon!
Old 07-08-2006, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin_crxsi
I beat a 90 civic hatch with strait through muffler, suspension done, and a b18a1.....
ill race you with my 98 4door with a b18a1... LOL

i need to get to the track and get some times also... :noway:

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 01:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Your time was probably right. Trap speed is more of an indication of power and not how fast a car is in the 1/4.

Your A6 put down less power than your current setup, hence the slower trap speed.

Your 60-foot probably sucked with your current setup, hence the similar time.

What was your 60'? 1/8th? What was your 60' and 1/8th with the A6?

Example: take a 400hp Integra that runs a 14.05 @ 112. The trap shows how fast it is but the time shows how bad the driver/traction/track is.

PS - the GTP won. Sorry.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 05:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDEF
Trap speed is more of an indication of power and not how fast a car is in the 1/4.
I always thought of it like this, trap indicates how fast the car is, ET indicates how good the driver is.
<stock block d15b build complete.>
*Turbo Fabrication by Greg @ GO-AUTOWORKS.*

*Tuned by Howard @ RLZ Engineering.*

SilentWrath* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 07:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 d16a6 power is learning the way of the Dd16a6 power is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

The 3 inch exhaustis too big and the crappy tires both held you back a little i think. Otherwise good job.
d16a6 power is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2006, 09:41 AM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWrath*
trap indicates how fast the car is, ET indicates how good the driver is.
That's what I was trying to say pretty much, it just came out a bit funky. The trap speed tells you how fast the car should be. The time tells you how much the driver and/or track is holding the car back.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in