me VS. SRT4 turbo - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2006, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

EG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Default me VS. SRT4 turbo

we raced twice down my road about 20 mins ago,
we didnt measure it out to a 1/4 mile or nething we just lined up and said " first to that house". i had enough length to get to about 70mph b4 we would finish.
anyway he was in a srt4 turbo w/ aftermarket bov
i have jdm d15b vtec i/h/"e"(gutted cat and muffler)... and stripped rear seats.
he beat me both times by about 4 cars
side by side through first and then he just pulled on me in second.

any input on what i can do to keep up with this srt4 is helpful.
thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!
EG6-Jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2006, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

wait till he has 90k on it, then it will blow and you will win everytime hehe
eg6motion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I raced one when I had i/h/e and we would stay even for a second and then he would leave me. Thats when I said forget this, I'm going boost. :haha:
Phantom Civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2006, 06:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

rotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

heres and idea....NA sucks and its loud as fuck...

dont race turbo cars....and never trust an SRT owner...cause My car is "stock"...lol....thats why it sounds like a mack truck while idleing...
a all motor D will never keep up with a majority of turbo cars..
rotory20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 06:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
This one's for you, Duck.

Rep Power: 27 Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via MSN to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via Yahoo to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother

as opposed to an SRT-4 non-turbo?

::
<-- Add yourself to the D-Series map!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 07:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG6-Jarhead
thanks!

point and say... " Your about to be struck by a motorized vehicle". lol. Other than that... I don't think you can do too much with an engine thats pushing out about 145hp to go up aginst a 202hp car?. good luck thou.

... We had an accident...
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 07:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Boost.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 08:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotory20
heres and idea....NA sucks and its loud as fuck...

dont race turbo cars....and never trust an SRT owner...cause My car is "stock"...lol....thats why it sounds like a mack truck while idleing...
a all motor D will never keep up with a majority of turbo cars..
boost FTW!!!!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 09:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG6-Jarhead
thanks!
considering they run 13.9 from the factory, you are either going to need nitrous or turbo

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 09:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
considering they run 13.9 from the factory, you are either going to need nitrous or turbo
isnt it 14.2? and the wrx is 13.9
Old 07-05-2006, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC
isnt it 14.2? and the wrx is 13.9
WRX is 14.2, EVO is 14.1

i believe the SRT-4 is 13.9...Rotory, any input??

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 07-05-2006, 09:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
WRX is 14.2, EVO is 14.1

really?? fuck I was off
Old 07-05-2006, 09:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC
really?? fuck I was off
i dunno, i could be too

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 07-05-2006, 10:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

SRT4's run low 14's here with good drivers...bout the same as an evo.
eg6motion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 10:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 turboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
WRX is 14.2, EVO is 14.1

evo is 14.1? i thought it was in the low 13s along with the sti - i mean...unless you meant the wrx was the sti...and such. and there's no way an srt-4 beats an evo or an sti - stock for stock...

i mean i know there's a 10 grand difference... and an srt-4 is about "215" hp...and an evo is about "270-280" - how can they hang together?

Last edited by turboedpickup; 07-05-2006 at 10:09 PM.
turboedpickup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 10:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 nation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebody
Send a message via AIM to nation of kong

Numbers pulled from R&T

Evo
1/4 mile: 13.4
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....&page_number=2

SRT-4
1/4 mile: 14.3
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....&page_number=5

Short of a turbo or nitrous your going to have a hard time. Shoot for either of those and more weight reduction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
"i blew my arm off..... rotory style"
My EJ8:

nation of kong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 10:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

haha RY I WAS CLOSE ON THE srt!!!! EVO THAT QUICK??? HUH
Old 07-05-2006, 10:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 turboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

it's funny...i read some of the things on here...and i can't decide if it's sarcasm or actual questions - or statements.
turboedpickup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2006, 10:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg6motion
SRT4's run low 14's here with good drivers...bout the same as an evo.
thats what I thought....
Old 07-06-2006, 03:27 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 solfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to solfly

give me a few months and ill rape him in my car

2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650
2002 Honda Civic Si
1999 Honda CRV EX RT4WD
1993 Honda Civic EX Sedan
1993 Honda del Sol Si
1988 Honda Civic STD Hatch
1979 Raised Ranch
solfly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in