from Los angeles to vegas, through arizona, new mex, and then up to wichita.. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2006, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
inh
My sig is longer than yours

inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default from Los angeles to vegas, through arizona, new mex, and then up to wichita..

Going to be driving from my true home, the san fernando valley, back to my new home , fort riley kansas around the 19th of july. Only set thing is that i'll be in wichita, kansas on the 22nd and 23rd, brecause i have to be here by midnight on the 23rd.

I'm driving my CRX back from cali, and looking for people that want to meed up. I got a buddy im linking up with in wichita, and it looks like 4doorLife wants to meet in vegas, along with anyone else in that area that wants to come.

If theres anyone else along the way, lemme know. I could really use a place to crash (hotels are expensive!) and I'm always down to meet new people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Earn money for receiving text messaged offers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
inh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2006, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

you know me and juicy ek girl are down... out here in vegas

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2006, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
inh

bump

anyone else ?

Old 07-02-2006, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

bump for this man...
hes going on a long boring road trip, try to meet up with him...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2006, 04:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 X292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to X292J

id be happy to meet up with inh if hes going through AZ.

X292J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2006, 05:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
inh

my route takes me directly through flagstaff. where are you located?

Old 07-03-2006, 01:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 X292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to X292J

im scottsdale, its few hours to Flag from scottsdale.
the blue mark is Flag and the Red is Scottsdale. Iunno you can see theres a bit of a distance gap between the two citys. Actually thers two other D-series members in my area too. But if your willing my garage is open to you too shoul you need it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	map_arizona7.jpg
Views:	2374
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	12019  

Last edited by X292J; 07-03-2006 at 01:42 PM.
X292J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2006, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
inh

Damn. I'd love to meetup but i cant go down that far and then come back up to continue on, my gas budget is stretched pretty thing already

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in