NJ NY PA CT Meet? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2006, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
NineT3EG

Default NJ NY PA CT Meet?

Hey whats up yall...Im one of the newest members to D-Series.org forums and I would like to say a quick hello to everyone here...You all seem very kind and I love the relaxed environment..Anyways Im from Dingmans Ferry PA which is pretty much 10 mins from Sussex NJ Border and I was wonderig where you all meet at..At the moment I travel to a Burger King a little outside of Paterson where they have shows Every wednesday and also to Nanuet New York where a whole bunch of cars meet...Surprisingly a lot of EG's show up there...Last week a GT40 was there as well which was pretty neat...Well hit me up I got a few peeps up here with EG's and would love to meet some of yall on this here forum...Keep me posted thanks
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2006, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 16 LI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LI_Hatch Send a message via MSN to LI_Hatch

im up for the possibility of a meet.. we need to get some ideas on who might want to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfourfan
At the end of the day (2.5 dumps later) I weighed in at 111.6kgs. Went home feeling like a fucking champ........I had stir-fry last night with lots of raw veg and healthy stuff, so I should be giving birth to a fucking ZULU warrior later..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

95 dx hatch.. stock for now, p&p z6 head waiting for some parts

07 civic lx coupe nhbp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LI_Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2006, 04:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 xcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

the infamous pike. but thats a bit far for any non-CT'ers
xcthc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2006, 03:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
NineT3EG

Well hey Im up for anything...thing is I always get pulled over when Im coming back from the meet...Guaranteed...It sux but whatever lol...Im new to the boards so I don't know many people on here if any haha...So0o0 yea if you can get some peeps together maybe we could all meet up somewhere
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2006, 03:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre

I am from Sussex... Car isn't running currently but my Subaru is!

I am down for some sort of meet!

Check out my civic build here -->

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2006, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Cool

Well I'm kinda far to but I might go if I can. Always down for a roadtrip!

The Man>>>civicsi94-The Legend^^^
If a fat chick falls in the woods, do the trees laugh?
If a man speaks in the forest, but there is no woman there to here him, is he still wrong?

If I helped in anyway please feel free to rep me. If you rep me I'll rep back!

D-Series Sedan Squad Member #3
99 Civic Mini Me 4dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2006, 05:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!

I think I want to get my civic fixed first.

Old 06-27-2006, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!

OniFactor It's a JDM Star Bitches....

i was thinking of doing a meet, but more in the central to eastern area of NYS, to see if we could get some Ohio people out..

my one and only baby..

[br]
[br]
OniFactor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2006, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Premium Member

I am down with that if someone could help me fix my fucking civic.

Old 06-27-2006, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

what's it need?

my one and only baby..

[br]
[br]
Old 06-27-2006, 05:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Premium Member

It has some kind of electrical problem. My fuel pump and injectors won't kick on and neither does the spark. I have no idea what it is.

Old 06-27-2006, 05:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Premium Member

when I turn the key on all I get is clicking from a stupid relay. Then when I go to start it, the starter goes but it doesn't start because of the fuel and ignition problem.

Old 06-27-2006, 06:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniFactor
i was thinking of doing a meet, but more in the central to eastern area of NYS, to see if we could get some Ohio people out..

id possibly be down for something thats within a reasonable distance from me... and im sure i could grab 5speed4life and 94lxcivic for sure...

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2006, 06:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

i was thinking Watkins Glen, maybe? 6 hours from LI and you, Jimmy.. we might be able to get ChavexHX and Dinosaur in on this, too.

my one and only baby..

[br]
[br]
Old 06-27-2006, 06:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

that might not be to bad.. if i have cash id be up for it....

Old 06-27-2006, 06:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 xxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

id be down...to finally meet some D-series peeps...but i live an hour from NYC in CT..so yeah..ug et the pic
xxbrualxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2006, 06:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94lxcivic Send a message via Yahoo to 94lxcivic

NYS would be easy and a lot more central.
1994 Bonneville - JUNK!
1994 civic sedan - gone
1988 civic dx hatch - sold
1995 civic sedan turbo. - knock knock knock knock spun bearings suck.
1994 Accord Lx - new DD
94lxcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2006, 08:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

maybe we could just set this up as a sort of northeast are/midwest ish meet?

onifactor has given me a few addys in ny that are ranging between 5-7 hours from me.... id be up for a meet for sure if i have the money to go.. i was thinking sometime in august we could get a decent sized meet
would you guys that are up north be down to drive a bit? we could find somewhere in liek pa or something and maybe some chicago guys might roll too

Old 06-27-2006, 09:01 PM   #19 (permalink)

http://www.beaversprings.com/

this place is mid PA. about 4-5 hours from LI, OH, and a little bit more from the upper NY people. CT might be a long haul.. but what do you guys think? they have 35 dollar test and tune all day, 2 times in august, the 19th and 26th.. think this looks good?

my one and only baby..

[br]
[br]
Old 06-27-2006, 09:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

I'm down getting the bottom end redone at the machine shop and y8 5sp going in but if its not ready my girl just got a brand new crv its a honda i'll take that and try to do donuts shit atleast i know that ride will make it out to the middle of pa.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in