my first kill... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2006, 06:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default my first kill...

first off not many people are going to like this because i no longer have a d series motor... with that being said i raced a guy who i belive had a B16... so here is my story...

i told myself i was going to take it easy and not run it hard, at least for a few days...LOL yeah, that did not go as planned...
so im driveing down n. on lamb toward charelston blvd, i get in the turn lane to head west (left), as i get to the light it changes to green so i keep going threw the light... well i noticed a 96-00 coupe with a CF hood and wheels... he was talking to someone in a 90-92 integra so i really never paid much attention to him...
well i got about 1/2 mile up the road and came to another light at sacromento, so i start slowing down and im now in 2nd gear... the light turns green and this kid in the coupe pulls next to me and gets on it... i just stabbed the gas and pulled him i had him by a bumper before i shiffted to 3erd, i was just walking away... so then we came to another light at the 95 freeway, he had some friends in the car and they were talking shit to him because he not only got beat but he got beat bad...
still at the red light he turns right and jumps on the freeway cutting off on comming traffic that had the right of way...
man, my first kill... this guy did the usuall lose and flee move, which of coarse put other people in danger of being hit or hitting him...
if you win or lose, just be cool about it, theres no good reason to drive wreckless like this... not that street raceing is any better...

the whole race was very short but it was the shit to me... it was my first... Brian

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2006, 06:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 Feddy is learning the way of the DFeddy is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Feddy Send a message via MSN to Feddy

Nice, and agreed. If i lose, i'll usually race 2 to 3 more times, or until my exit comes up. At that point i give them the thumbs up and I usually get a honk.

I can't wait to races this kids teggy, all it has is a CF hood and a nice big wing. It's auto too.

Feddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2006, 07:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feddy
Nice, and agreed. If i lose, i'll usually race 2 to 3 more times, or until my exit comes up. At that point i give them the thumbs up and I usually get a honk.

I can't wait to races this kids teggy, all it has is a CF hood and a nice big wing. It's auto too.
go get him son...! let us know what happens...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2006, 07:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

^^^
x2

Back in a Civic, but I still want a hatchabck
Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Last edited by ffdrifter; 06-19-2006 at 07:38 AM.
ffdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in