99 SI....uhhh and???? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2006, 08:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway
Default 99 SI....uhhh and????

well before i left cinci to come back home i was on the freeway and a 99si pulls up to me really clean droped on rota slips with front and rear lip, kinda had a rice muffler but all in all it looked pretty good he decided to try and show off against me with his girl in the passenger seat...... well i was like fuck it lets see what my b7 can do so

70mph drop

i go to third

dumbass decides to put it in 2nd so hes got 1k before he needs to shift bounces off the limiter goes to third

the d15b7 had his ass by half a car till 110 when i had to slow down for my exit. but i thought it was pretty funny i got a laugh out of it...shit i was cracking up for a while acctually but ya

driving > *

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

add us on myspace yO!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2006, 09:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 ZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZackieDarko Send a message via Skype™ to ZackieDarko

ahahahaha nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker
ZackieDarko is my new favorite member
ZackieDarko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

simple, B7's rock the 'nati

I drove the first 99 Si in Cincy, EBP @ Performance Honda.......broke it in right. Kevin, the buyer, hated me at the track, but he was friends of Blundar so I couldn't hack on him too bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2006, 09:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

I wanna play with that Engine then again im greddy i stick to a long ass search for a Z6 and other random shit glad to hear u tap his girl ass HAHA
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
simple, B7's rock the 'nati

I drove the first 99 Si in Cincy, EBP @ Performance Honda.......broke it in right. Kevin, the buyer, hated me at the track, but he was friends of Blundar so I couldn't hack on him too bad
haha ya i went to performance honda to get my oil and s2k filter

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 06-16-2006, 10:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 d1589hatchy will become famous soon enoughd1589hatchy will become famous soon enoughd1589hatchy will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to d1589hatchy Send a message via MSN to d1589hatchy Send a message via Yahoo to d1589hatchy

what is your set up???

'95 Del Sol VTEC: H&R Street coilovers
d1589hatchy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

people will figure out the D15B7 was choked.........

but who am I to persuade

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 sohcnovtec is learning the way of the Dsohcnovtec is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Thats good shit! Always nice to hear a D pounce on a B every once in a while.
sohcnovtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2006, 09:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1589hatchy
what is your set up???
stock, but its stripped out but if he would of droped it in third he probally would of just walked on me

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 06-17-2006, 09:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

haha thats funny i bet his girl was laughing at him too
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2006, 12:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91sihatch
haha thats funny i bet his girl was laughing at him too
NaH, he was probaly like: It must have had a B-18 in it or something.
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2006, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

wait for the D15Baby8 build, gonna piss off ALOT of hybrid swaps.......

My goal is 13.99 on slicks, full interior and bumper cover still attached

Quote:
Old 06-17-2006, 07:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

dude that would be sik im acctually picking up a baby 8 for 20 bucks hahaha

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 06-19-2006, 07:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

sweet. i cant wait till I can race!!

Back in a Civic, but I still want a hatchabck
Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
ffdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2006, 10:25 AM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 BoogiepopJDM is learning the way of the DBoogiepopJDM is learning the way of the D

good stuff neptuning keep up the good work
what all do you have done to your b7?

Last edited by BoogiepopJDM; 06-23-2006 at 10:30 AM.
BoogiepopJDM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2006, 10:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
wait for the D15Baby8 build, gonna piss off ALOT of hybrid swaps.......

My goal is 13.99 on slicks, full interior and bumper cover still attached
I hope you make it! B7 FTW!
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2006, 04:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogiepopJDM
good stuff neptuning keep up the good work
what all do you have done to your b7?
nothing yet lol ls ecu

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 06-23-2006, 11:36 PM   #18 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

well another kill tonight guy in this 90-91 integra like my old one i think it was straight ls he was kind of a douche acctually but i got him by 3/4 a car his bumper was at my rear wheel

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in