ef z6 hatch vs v6 mustang - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2006, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default ef z6 hatch vs v6 mustang

ey this kid want to race me with his v6 mustang and id like to know if i have a chance

my mods
d16z6
intake
exhuast
header
test pipe
accord injectors

hes prolly got intake maybe exhuast

not a bench racer would just like to know if i have a good chance or not before i get bad rep on my car with its new swap
kwit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2006, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

i think you could prolly beat him i have a ef,and my girls uncle has a 00 mustang v6 they dont feel like they have any top end power IMO
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

AllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top Aussie
Send a message via AIM to AllMotorDPower

i ran a couple with my stock a6 and got them give it a shot who cares if u lose a race is a race you win some u lose some
AllMotorDPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2006, 06:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

x2 but if u beat him you can say a 4 cyl. whooped his a--

Old Toy

Old 06-16-2006, 06:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

AllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91sihatch
x2 but if u beat him you can say a 4 cyl. whooped his a--
:mikej:
Old 06-16-2006, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 xcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

do it from a rolling start and you're all set.
xcthc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 06:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

especially if u have like I/H/E it should be a open and shut case

Old Toy

Old 06-16-2006, 07:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

v6's mustangs or camaro's aren't really anything exciting. One of my good V6 kills was an older guy with his wife in the car trying to act like hot shit in his 6'er. From a dead stop I even pulled on him....then after I got to 65 and let off he did a ricer fly by from about 5 cars back. Bet he wasn't getting any that night lol
eg6motion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

nice kill story yea my car stayed side by side with a stock older 4.6l from a 15mph roll i was impressed
Old 06-16-2006, 08:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

well ima give it a shot. I think its a newer one but what ever i dont think the kid can drive very good anyway. hes the type when the flag goes he will drop and spin um for a while and ill be out.. hopefully. This ones kinda weird kuz its my girls ex b/f and hes a "bandwagon car buyer" hell buy a car just kuz someone else likes them. so i kinda want to show him that he made a wrong investment you know
Old 06-16-2006, 08:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

if you can drive it shouldnt be a problem

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 09:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 ZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZackieDarko Send a message via Skype™ to ZackieDarko

u'll take 'em...just dont miss any shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker
ZackieDarko is my new favorite member
ZackieDarko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 09:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

what year stang?

1964-2004 = you'll take him
2005-2006 = your gonna get spanked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2006, 12:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
what year stang?

1964-2004 = you'll take him
2005-2006 = your gonna get spanked!
x2. The newer ones have torque to boot! I guy lined up beside me and he had a brand new Gt, it had dealer plates on it so I no he was testdriving it. Light turned and I was watching his ass end. But on the other hand, this guy I work with has a 1992 lx stang talking so much shit all day about how his stang can eat my hatch! Went to the track one weekend he ran a 15.8 I ran a 15.3. And beat him four more times before night was over. That was last summer, and he does'ent say shit about his stang when I'm around. I bust his balls all the time about how I own his ass.
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2006, 01:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

v6 stangs only rev to like 5k there is NO top end at all.
and that guy in the 5.0 LX, tease him about being a sucky driver.
a friend of mine had one with I/H/E and fresh rubber he ran a 14.0 and I ran a 14.3 in it. I used to have a 98 GT. I miss the power and the drop top. But my EF should be just as fast if not faster when the engine is done. and ill get 30MPG!
i_shift is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2006, 06:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

only 30 mpg? where is the other 15 mpg?

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:18 PM   #17 (permalink)

update: Alright guy i raced him. 4 times! won every time. first gear is pretty even ( i have an si tranny) second gear his front end is at my passenger door/ my hatch window glass. by the end of tird i had a car space between us on him and he couldnt keep up. i pulled him every gear sept 1st that was pretty even.

mods
d16z6 in lightend up hatch (front and rear bumper supports)
intake
full catback
test pipe
header with little port matching
b18a1 TB
stage 2 clutch with xtd 7 lb flywheel
si trans
short shifter

lol every time i race my cd deck flys out and hits me in my arm when i shift into second. lol anyone else have this problem???
Old 06-18-2006, 01:49 AM   #18 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

nope, we prefer to properly install our radios instead of being unsafe

Quote:
Old 06-18-2006, 01:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
nope, we prefer to properly install our radios instead of being unsafe
Wait....what radio?

Good kill though. A little more work and you'll be smoking V-8 slowstangs N/A.
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2006, 11:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

good kill. and easy way to fix your raido problem is.... if its a good cd player with mp3, give it to me.

... We had an accident...
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in