Japanese street racers - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2006, 06:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Thumbs up Japanese street racers

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/w...02c51da0c8.htm
Street guys gettin sideways in Japan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Back in a Civic, but I still want a hatchabck
Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
ffdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2006, 06:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 xxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

yeah i dunno if this is a respost here..but is aw it in my other forum 6mt for G35's...it was posted up cuz some guy wanted to know how to burnout in his 5AT sedan...and we were telling him that he is gay..and the only smoke that should be coming from u is either to warm up the tires..or to drift...then he used that video...and a G35 burnout video to get people to decide which one was better

obviously drifiting won...god he was a fuckin idiot

:edit: not to mention he was tryin to fuckin neutral bomb his G...
xxbrualxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 06:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Normworldhero is learning the way of the DNormworldhero is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Normworldhero

That video would've been better if one of the cars had smashed into a semi parked on the side of the road.

13.90 @ 109 <-- Street Tires + No Driver mod
Normworldhero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2006, 06:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

that's pretty bad ass
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 07:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky

hay normworldhero ur a how can you say that those cars rock and if any of them crashed i would almost cried

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdrifter
hay normworldhero ur a how can you say that those cars rock and if any of them crashed i would almost cried
WTF did you just say.

P.U.N.C.T.U.A.T.E.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 09:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 RaveN1814 is learning the way of the DRaveN1814 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normworldhero
That video would've been better if one of the cars had smashed into a semi parked on the side of the road.
I'm with him on this one. Granted, it was kinda cool looking, but HIGHLY idiotic doing that kind of shit on public streets.
RaveN1814 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2006, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

^^ i geuss thats true, but u got to admit its still cool.

Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Old 06-22-2006, 12:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Tsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like Borat
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Skype™ to Tsunami

I have never seen an open street in Japan like that... Kinda odd.. Considering it is an island and hella peoples on it.

+
=

[ Well, it rides better than Yo mama! ]
[ Daily Driver "Toshi": 91' Honda Civic LX ]
[ Sold: 89' Volvo 740GL ]
[
]
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in