RSX and a Hemi:0 SOHC-T:2 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2006, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar
Default RSX and a Hemi:0 SOHC-T:2

Comin home from work...once again... two kids in a silver Acura RSX "try" to egg me on. It was raining you f'n idiots AND there was a popo about 5 cars ahead of me. So after about 8 miles ( I was watching lol) the cop turned off and they were waaaay the fuck ahead of me. Maybe half mile or so. I thought nah I will never catch up now to get a good run. As I got more towards home the rain was pretty much gone. So, this black Hemi pickup comes roaring up so sure I'll just piss him off. I threw it in 3rd and started to mess with it I mean, he was already haulin ass. I'd say 95mph or so. Here I am doin 100 pullin a car, blowing off, pulling a car, blowing off lol. He tried to outrun me ummm no. Arent those things speed limited? Changed the tune to "Thunderstruck" by ACDC, cranked the volume up to 30 and thought I'm goin for those punks in the Acura...

BUT FIRST its time to slaughter a Hemi. Cocky fucktards. He wouldnt roll down so I waited, and waited, and waited for his signal. RRRRRRRRRRRRR there it is hes trying to floor that auto and get away ROFL! I dunno maybe 140-145ish or so I couldnt see him in the mirror. Oh snap! RSX trying to race every car on the road and I'm on his ass! Got a nice run from about a 50 roll and man was I dissapointed. Flat out crushed that slow as pile of shit! Nice lookin car though. 3 cars before I shifted out of 3rd heh. Mind you this was 50, punch it, spool, 80mph and gone. didnt even bother to pull more in 4th it was bad. And thats my story.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2006, 07:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 da_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

nice man good kills stupid kids in there dads car.
da_gorilla97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2006, 09:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

lol, i dont think there are many people that can contend with Bizzar's hatch

good kills

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2006, 10:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Nice Kill.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2006, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
lol, i dont think there are many people that can contend with Bizzar's hatch

good kills
that car is a beast, when I rode with him we went from 0-90 in around 8-9 seconds, with 250 lbs of subs and amps in the hatch, breaking loose in 1st- 3rd gear and that was with a leaking manifold .
Nice kills man
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

Last edited by vtecduck; 06-11-2006 at 11:52 AM.
vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in