Skille vs 06 R1 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2006, 05:44 AM   #1 (permalink)

rotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default Skille vs 06 R1

yea thats right R1...
mmmmm
ok well this is basicially what happened...no i didnt win...but i was right there with him..basically driving down military and on the far right lane is a brand new SRT8 charger...i was all...*drool*...nice...thumbs up...then in the middle lane comes an R1...with a crappy rider mind you..you'll see why in a sec.
We all come around the bend and the light turns red....the guy in the SRT8 is just chilling...and the R1 fades back a bit...me and the 8 come to a stop.. the bike is still rolling and behind us i see a 2nd gen eclipse...(whatever)...so the light turns green and i slowly roll start to roll away...then i hear the bike just yank the throttle...so of course why not...crank it over to high boost and GO...the SRT8 started to go..but couldn't hang!!!! at the start the R1 pulls about a car and a 1/2 on me..then i just stay there...100 120 135...and the SRT8 is like a semi or so back....and fading...we get about half a mile down military drive and let off..the guy on the bike looks back like HOLY SHIT!!
then the 8 does a little bit of a ricer flyby..and gives me a thumbs up, yells out..that thing is fukin fast!!...
so things i learned on this was...:
r1's are fast but crappy riders make it seem slow
SRT8s are nice..but really heavy
SRT8 doesent keep up with crappy R1 riders..lol
My car shoots flames on WOT shifting!!!1
rotory20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2006, 08:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

nice kill on the srt8... whats is your high boost setting anyways?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2006, 09:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
70Hampsters

stock srt-8 ? thats the 6.1L....they have supercharger kits out for them already, better watch out. On just 6lbs of boost they put out 500hp/507tq to the rear wheels! nice kill though

Last edited by 70Hampsters; 06-05-2006 at 09:17 AM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2006, 09:28 AM   #4 (permalink)

rotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcano

high boost is 18.5.....no lift to shift
rotory20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2006, 09:42 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 da_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

nice man sounds like a good time.
da_gorilla97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2006, 09:56 AM   #6 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

hell yeah .... fucka R1

I love the fast sedans
S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2006, 10:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 nation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebody
Send a message via AIM to nation of kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Hampsters
stock srt-8 ? thats the 6.1L....they have supercharger kits out for them already, better watch out. On just 6lbs of boost they put out 500hp/507tq to the rear wheels! nice kill though
I would hope so with 6.1 liters.

But yeah good kill on that SRT-8. Kill rep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
"i blew my arm off..... rotory style"
My EJ8:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nation of kong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2006, 08:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
99civc

great stuff man
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2006, 08:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

sick....
eg6motion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2006, 10:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 Feddy is learning the way of the DFeddy is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Feddy Send a message via MSN to Feddy

w00t nice kill, even sweeter is the shooting flames!

Feddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in