I ran my si converted crx in the 1/4 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2006, 09:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
SiNgLeCaM PoWeR!

Default I ran my si converted crx in the 1/4

We went out to a long stretch of road and marked of a .25 on the odometer for the 1/4 and painted lines on the start and finish, and we used a stop watch to time us...my buddy in his 91 hatch 4 spd d15b1 with nothing but intake and exhaust unbolted from in front of cat and no a/c stuff, he ran a 18.26...then I tried it and I have header,intake,obd1-rewire,z6 intake manifold, I was running open header so no back pressure!! and with ''17 rims, they are kumho tires, and a carbon fiber hood oh yea and a SI tranny I ran a 13.45!! I dont know how accurate the stop watch is compared to a drag strip...anyways just wanted to share with you d's...is that possible???
  Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2006, 09:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lucasvw

i dunno man, i think theres tons of room for error but ull get a decent idea, like measuring the .25 mile with ur odometer has a huge room for failure, plus stopping the watch the exact hundredth of a second at the finish line when ur going over 85 mph is goin to be really tough... it would be a lot more accurate if you had multiple watch timers and took the average. btu still the .25 mile will be off imo. but if ur running 13s thats awesome man.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNgLeCaM PoWeR!
We went out to a long stretch of road and marked of a .25 on the odometer for the 1/4 and painted lines on the start and finish, and we used a stop watch to time us...my buddy in his 91 hatch 4 spd d15b1 with nothing but intake and exhaust unbolted from in front of cat and no a/c stuff, he ran a 18.26...then I tried it and I have header,intake,obd1-rewire,z6 intake manifold, I was running open header so no back pressure!! and with ''17 rims, they are kumho tires, and a carbon fiber hood oh yea and a SI tranny I ran a 13.45!! I dont know how accurate the stop watch is compared to a drag strip...anyways just wanted to share with you d's...is that possible???
the 91 hatch time i can beleive(used to have the d15b1...swaped to dohc zc)but the 13.xx time...meh...that would kinda make u one of the fastest NA D on this forum..put a turbo on it and DAM ull b in the 8's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COME JOIN THE SITE AND HELP US GROW!
91HB-D15b2 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2006, 10:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

ya, 13.45 is not going to happen. my guess is that you are probably a high 15 at the fastest

take it to a real track and get a legit timeslip

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2006, 12:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

lol id have to agree with ryan...

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2006, 01:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Location: Dallas Texas in my Heart, Southern Georgia is where i stay.
Rep Power: 17 4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4thGEN Send a message via MSN to 4thGEN Send a message via Yahoo to 4thGEN

13.45?!?! im taking my downpipe off!!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 01:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lucasvw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGEN
13.45?!?! im taking my downpipe off!!!!
hahah
Old 06-03-2006, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

more like 15.43

lsydexia owns

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2006, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
SiNgLeCaM PoWeR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
ya, 13.45 is not going to happen. my guess is that you are probably a high 15 at the fastest

take it to a real track and get a legit timeslip
I am more than sure I can run faster then 15's there is no 15's to it...I will take it to the track and see what I run for sure..but I am willing to bet that I run faster then 15.00 atleast in the 14's low 14's...but yea I understand the way I did it isnt exactly right..prob not even close but I know I am faster than 15's..oh yea and when we raced out at the 1/4 I also beat a newer impala (old police car) pretty badly.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

what do you have done to run 14's.....??????

Old 06-03-2006, 08:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
havent you seen my MOVIES?

whitemike It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whitemike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
what do you have done to run 14's.....??????
+1

i have a z6 swap crx with a intake... i just ran a 15.9 @ 86mph
Old 06-03-2006, 11:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemike
+1

i have a z6 swap crx with a intake... i just ran a 15.9 @ 86mph
'89 HF with a6 swap here, I/E and i ran a 15.6

i doubt a heavier trim model with a weaker motor is going to go faster.

doubt all you want, until you show slips its all talk...

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 06-04-2006, 10:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
SiNgLeCaM PoWeR!

weaker motor are you dumb i have an a6 aswell! I can beat a gsr roll starting, a z6 is nothing to me! I will find one next weekend when I go race and let you all see a video of me stomping the shit out of it!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 11:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
weaker motor are you dumb i have an a6 aswell! I can beat a gsr roll starting, a z6 is nothing to me! I will find one next weekend when I go race and let you all see a video of me stomping the shit out of it!!!
im dumb because you never said your motor? and in another post you said DX mpfi converted. to most people that means DX(1.5) with mpfi conversion. which would also mean WEAKER

i think you are dumb for assuming people know what you have. i KNOW you are dumb for thinking you run 13s in the 1/4 according to your uber-accurate stopwatch :slap:

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 06-04-2006, 11:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
SiNgLeCaM PoWeR!

I never said anything about dx mpfi converted!!!! I said si converted crx so whats in the SI hmmmm a6 other than that 15.6 lmao damn do you know how to drive??? I dont know what I will run for sure but from hearing what you all run with z6 then I should atleast run that...anyone in texas here have a z6 swapped car??? or mini me...I will race you at a strip...I dont have a 1/4 strip we have a 1/8 so I am willing to go to a strip half way close and race your z6 swap and show you what my car has!
Old 06-04-2006, 11:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

your a moron...
if all you have is a bolt on z6 in a crx your far from 14s.... no wonder you have neg rep

edit for not being able to understand what you have.. cuz i read again and maybe an a6?? just post up your mod list and that will possibly stop the flaming.. or ignite it....

Last edited by jimmyb34; 06-04-2006 at 11:53 AM.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Location: Dallas Texas in my Heart, Southern Georgia is where i stay.
Rep Power: 17 4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4thGEN Send a message via MSN to 4thGEN Send a message via Yahoo to 4thGEN

Quote:
is that possible???
no...
Old 06-04-2006, 01:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
SiNgLeCaM PoWeR!

[QUOTE=jimmyb34]your a moron...
if all you have is a bolt on z6 in a crx your far from 14s.... no wonder you have neg rep

NO I dont have a z6 I have a d16a6, z6 intake manifold, header,cai,complete exhaust, no cat, obd-1 re-wire, p28ecu, si tranny, and carbon fiber hood..riding on 17inch rims..oh and not much diff but better for it is my bigger grounds..
Old 06-04-2006, 01:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

and your gonna run LOW 14s???? haha

Old 06-04-2006, 01:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 Dinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Dinosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
edit for not being able to understand what you have.. cuz i read again and maybe an a6?? just post up your mod list and that will possibly stop the flaming.. or ignite it....
Oh snap!! :mikej:
Dinosaur is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in