low comp non turbo FTFW!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2006, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97
Default low comp non turbo FTFW!!

since people have been fuckin with me in town and at my house i decided im not backing down any more. car was a 96-97 accord coupe with bolt-ons maybe more. light turns green we take off i have him from the begining. shift to second and i have no low end power so he kinda catches up. vtec kicks in and he stays a car back lol. pull up to the next light and he says "what do you got?" he said it all dumb because i know he thought he would spank me. i say its a d-series!! didnt race again but next light they keep reving it on me(he had a friend on a bike). so i rev it back and they follow me. we get another red light and they dont do shit lol. d-series low compression no turbo(yet) FTFW! oh btw i also beat a rx7 with boltons over the weekend. both of these people are linked to the people that messed up my ride too. more to come.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2006, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

You shoulda ran them off the road and never looked back. :haha: Take that sucka!!!!
Phantom Civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2006, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Civic
You shoulda ran them off the road and never looked back. :haha: Take that sucka!!!!
lol. those races where fun.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-04-2006, 02:51 AM   #4 (permalink)

well my chick got her new ride today 99hx and we went out cruzin. the main team in my city didnt like it and sent spys to destroy us:tool: lol (hahahahaha)..fuckin queers:fag:. well the past 2 weeks they sent 3 cars and they got smoked lol. it looked like a gsr tonight but im positive it was one. i swear i kicked its ass by a car. and remember im low comp without a turbo. d-series for the win

FUCK THIEVES

Old 06-04-2006, 11:16 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 bigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

sounds like fun! i would kick there ass for the hell of it:stfu:
bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2006, 02:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Shweet Kills
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2006, 08:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Looks like the ricers are out to get you like a fat kid and a ice cream truck.
95 R-81 Cx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2006, 08:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 R-81 Cx
Looks like the ricers are out to get you like a fat kid and a ice cream truck.
lol they think that lambo doors add 20+ whp. the more holes they have in the front will supercharge the intake adding another 30-40whp. one car is like a whiffle ball lol.

FUCK THIEVES

Old 06-05-2006, 09:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

This one guy I know was asking if he put ice cubes in sandwich bags and taped them to his intake pipe would it add 10 more hp. I told him fuck yeah and if you can slap a bag of ice in your bay that adds 35 to the wheels.
95 R-81 Cx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in