ZC POWA!!!Kills!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2006, 09:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default ZC POWA!!!Kills!!

swaped in a 90 dohc ZC into my 91 STD hatch still kept the 4 speed, ported EBAY header, CAI and megan exhaust...i was out on my normal weekend cruise, all the imports and domestics come out to jus ride around have a good time and meet people. anyways ive been seeing this one guy in a mid 90's civc ex, smokes pretty bad, primer black(and he did a shitty job at it also)racin up and down the road..so i got in my car and left the parkin lot, got caught up to him and got beside him..bliped the throttle 2 or 3 times to make him hear the intake..i was at about 45 mph in 3rd(roughly 2500rpm) he down shifted and i chunked it down in 2nd at 45-50 mph..the zc stumbed on its ass for a spit second and the ex jumped me, but after it got back up, was a steady pull all the way to 7200 rpm...felt good...that was my first kill with the zc
2nd kill...06 cobalt LS, automatic, 2.2 ltr(maybe 2.0, cant remember) anyways that wont even a fuckin race so all ill say is that its slow.

3rd kill(not really a kill, but i was proud ), yall probably will call me bullshit on this one, but i was there, i was drivin, and i could not beleive it for myself. anyways pulled up to a stoplight last nite and beside me was a white eclipse..didnt pay to much attention to it until she took off from the stoplight and all i could hear was spool! it was a eclipse gts(or gst, however it goes)got up beside her(yeah the lisence plate said turbo grl)looked over at her and smiled and after that i heard the turbo started spoolin, so i chunked it back in 2nd at 50-55 mph before she was into boost and jumped a head about a fender, she came back when i shifted into 3rd but that was IT!neither me or her was pullin on eachother..we was side by side until we let off...so do you consider that as i kill??cuz that shit surpised the hell out of me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COME JOIN THE SITE AND HELP US GROW!
91HB-D15b2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2006, 02:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 BoogiepopJDM is learning the way of the DBoogiepopJDM is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

N/A>Boost, kind of gotta be a little humiliating considering shes a boosted dohc above 1.8+ltr.
BoogiepopJDM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2006, 03:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Turbo lag is gay, lol. Can't wait to be boosted though.
Phantom Civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2006, 04:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Civic
Turbo lag is gay, lol. Can't wait to be boosted though.
turbo lag, she was in full boost within 5 seconds and didnt pull on me..

Old 06-01-2006, 06:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Power to weight ratio baby.

Was she hot Chris?
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2006, 07:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless
Power to weight ratio baby.

Was she hot Chris?
hatchback>others

hell i dunno if she was hot..she had the windows up and tinted like hell...i was more worried bout whoppin her ass lol

Old 06-01-2006, 07:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

i like your use of the the word Chunked. chunk dat!!
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2006, 08:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1
i like your use of the the word Chunked. chunk dat!!
lol yeah and by chunked i mean i shifted it so fast into 2nd it grinded cuz the syncros werent fast enough

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in