I raced a GSR integra.. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2006, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
SiNgLeCaM PoWeR!

Default I raced a GSR integra..

yea I raced an integra gsr I was trying to race a hatch with b-series swap but he wouldnt race me so I pulled up and got next to teh gsr to see what I could do...he had carbon fiber hood and exhaust from what I could see..he is well known in that town..well anyways he just laughed and we got on it after I down shifted to 2nd and we were side by side and I hit third and pulled about 4ft or so and he let off....I think I would have got him even better if we kept going...what does an integra gsr run anyways>??? with a good driver? I am runnin a crx dx mpfi swap re-wire to obd1 with p28 ecu..other mods too...well its another n/a sohc crx smashin on a b-series lol...
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2006, 02:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 BoogiepopJDM is learning the way of the DBoogiepopJDM is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

4ft, so about a lil more than a fender. good job
BoogiepopJDM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2006, 10:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNgLeCaM PoWeR!
... I am runnin a crx dx mpfi swap re-wire to obd1 with p28 ecu..other mods too...well its another n/a sohc crx smashin on a b-series lol...
what other mods do you have? I have a CRX SI (stock) and raced a LS Integra and only bet him to 105mph after that he creaped buy. Now if you have a DX, do you have the stock tranny, or did you swap out?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

... We had an accident...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2006, 11:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
nicks-eg

i have a z6 in a cx hatch and i pull gsrs by a car. car and a half. all he had was intake, exhaust, and hondata s200, doesnt it feel great to walk on dohc motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2006, 02:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicks-eg
i have a z6 in a cx hatch and i pull gsrs by a car. car and a half. all he had was intake, exhaust, and hondata s200, doesnt it feel great to walk on dohc motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a z6 in a cx hatch and i beat gsr civics, gsr tegs and the guy didnt kno how to drive but last time i was at the track i beat a TT rx-7 (FD) that was running 15 flat all day long... i love it when there like so what do have? b16 b18? i stopped telling people...i just have N/A SOHC written on my rear side windows. lol makes people feel stupid... its funny to see peoples faces..u tell them its N/A sohc and there like :shocked: r u serious! then i have to pop the hood and let them check my car for nitrous and stuff...
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2006, 06:24 AM   #6 (permalink)

Lots of B-series owners who run fast seem to run in poorly tuned cars.

You would think the differences in "performance" numbers would give the stock B16s an advantage over most tuned D-series blocks.

There is no way an untuned 4dr 1.5l-powered non-VTEC sedan (like mine used to be) should be able to compete with a 1.8l DOHC VTEC-powered B-Series Coupe...right :skull
Trans: USDM L4 4Spd AT, Stock Gearing Retained
Top Speed: 105mph, ECU Speed Limiter Enabled/Confirmed
EPA: 31mpg city, 45mpg highway, 26mpg @ 85mph+, 50mpg maximum

Last Mod: Civic SOHC VTEC Engine/P08 ECU Rewired
Current Mod: 91 Civic LX Cluster (Auto Cluster w/ Tachometer) Added
Next Mod: 91 Civic EX or 92/93 Integra Rear Disc Conversion
Untuned_SH4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2006, 01:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
SiNgLeCaM PoWeR!

no I swapped out my tranny to an si cable tranny..I also have z6 intake mani, header, intake,complete exhaust non vtec d16a6!...but it pulls hard! it suprised the hell outta me...I am soon gonna go mini me vtec cause I already have the ecu and the vtec wired and ready to hook up..but prob finish my turbo setup first...
Old 05-29-2006, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
nicks-eg

i beat a h22 in an accord, a cobalt ss , and a gsr turbo in a eg hatch. those are my funniest races ive done . and all people are like whats in that .... and all they can do is shake there heads
Old 05-31-2006, 03:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
i beat a h22 in an accord, a cobalt ss , and a gsr turbo in a eg hatch. those are my funniest races ive done . and all people are like whats in that .... and all they can do is shake there heads
Thats pretty good.
Phantom Civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2006, 05:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
huh? how did you beat a turbo GSR in a hatch? I saw a stock GSR turbo 279WHP on 9lbs in a teg....no way any NA sohc is going to beat that unless you have a retarded amount of cash. 279WHP in a teg is scary, can't imaging a hatch.
eg6motion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2006, 05:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
i beat a gsr turbo in a eg hatch.

im sorry but im gonan call bullshit right here.. i ran a i/h/e equipped gsr swapped hatch and i semi hang with him.. no way in hell someone with bolt ons is gonna beat a turboed one
sorry but i wave the bs flag on this one :bull: :bull:

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2006, 08:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
nicks-eg

no bullshit, i talked to the guy before the race , he really couldnt drive at all. he was having a really bad time launching his shit. i grabbed traction and shot he bogged , then started spinning plus he had 13'' steeles. it was a 8th mile to but hey. (it doesnt matter if you win by a inch or a mile..... winnings winning) god what a shitty movie hahaha. see now how i won?
Old 06-01-2006, 12:14 AM   #13 (permalink)

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....

well then i beat a stillen superchared 350z with a high boost pulley because i got traction and left him spinning the tires all the way through 3rd.....i could beat a funny car if he just burned the tires off the whole time..doesnt mean i won or am faster.....i wouldnt claim that as a win...its like o yea i beat a 9 sec hatch in a geo metro..he blew his motor up but i still won....
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
Old 06-01-2006, 12:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
70Hampsters

very true...so you won the race against the driver because he was a tool...but did not win the race against the car. If that makes any sense.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
nicks-eg

i c wat you guys are saying but if you build a car , truly build a car . you must kno how to drive it. where to launch if you dont have drag launch( where to if you do) what gears pull the hardest, etc....
Old 06-01-2006, 02:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
nicks-eg

o and 70hampsters is right 110%. that car would have killed me with the proper driver in it. but i hope everyone can relate to my previous post.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:30 AM   #17 (permalink)

yea i kno where ur coming from but its nothing something i would brag about....i could brag about a lot of races because the drivers were tools...doesnt mean i won...ya kno? like multiply 350z's, i raced a modded evo from a 10mph roll to 120 and he didnt pull me?????wtf? he sucks at driving..doesnt mean i beat a evo..i beat the driver...i mean u can claim whatever u want but i wouldnt because in reality u woulda got smoked if he didnt fuck up and knew how to drive
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 06-01-2006, 05:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
nicks-eg

you are right. the driver sucked ...... but bragging rights or not, it kinda makes you happy to beat bigger motors,regardless of driver or not. you kno????
Old 06-01-2006, 07:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

i could see that.... but maybe next time clarify the whole situation... not just i beat a car that should shitstomp me basically no matter what lol

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2006, 07:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!

OniFactor It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i beat a bugatti veyron, the other day.. it was taped to my rear window.

my one and only baby..

[br]
[br]
OniFactor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in