NCT Meet 5-21-2006 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2006, 09:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak
Default NCT Meet 5-21-2006

Yesterday we had our first annual NCT Meet at Treasure Island! It was raining most of the day..but was still fun! Alot of nice cars too!

Here are some of the pics I got later on in the day...I missed a ton of the cars that left early!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2006, 09:18 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
Old 05-22-2006, 09:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:

Old 05-22-2006, 09:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 crazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to crazyxzer0 Send a message via MSN to crazyxzer0

straight whoring out those pics mel..lol i should be studying..i have a final at 12:15pm.

crazyxzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2006, 09:38 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyxzer0
straight whoring out those pics mel..lol i should be studying..i have a final at 12:15pm.
Hahaha you know it!

Well get to studying...we already distracted you enough yesterday!

Quote:
Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

very nice pics, looks like fun
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2006, 05:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 CZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Awesome pics Mel! (told you :P )

Damn I miss home...
CZ-R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 crazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropes

here are the pics my bro took:

Old 05-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Old 05-22-2006, 06:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Old 05-22-2006, 06:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Old 05-22-2006, 06:57 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 CZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyxzer0
^^^ that's a sweet pic right there!
CZ-R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2006, 09:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

lol look at me stunning. lool

Old 05-22-2006, 09:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 bigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

i just love pics! thanks! rep it up!
bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2006, 08:29 AM   #15 (permalink)

Derek that pic of you driving is straight up gangsta!

Quote:
Old 05-23-2006, 11:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 Freak
Derek that pic of you driving is straight up gangsta!

i had a nicer pic but it was tooo dark.

low and behold!!

Old 05-23-2006, 12:56 PM   #17 (permalink)

^^^Hahaha you crack me up!

Quote:
Old 05-25-2006, 07:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Firstboost

So you guys should go to that EKsquad meet at modacar on july 22nd.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2006, 03:43 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstboost
So you guys should go to that EKsquad meet at modacar on july 22nd.
Is there a flier for it or anything...I'll post it on the site and see who wants to go!

I'm going with you guys already!

Quote:
Old 05-25-2006, 04:05 PM   #20 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

that Nor Cal weather sure does look nice

S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in