Back from the track. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2006, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Cool Back from the track.

I just got back from Import Wars. I did not run impressive times. [email protected] R/T .964 (The best run of the day. ) [email protected] R/T 1.056. [email protected] R/T .799. [email protected]:slap: R/T .556 (The best of the day.) [email protected] R/T .693. Not get but I only did a V-tec head swap and an intake running on the stock non-V-tec ECU with push button V-tec! Ghetto! Stripped the back seats and door panels. The sedan weighted in at a hefty 2660lbs with me in it. All an all a good time. Watched the rotories run 11's and 12's. Loud as hell!! But I saw a Ek hatch with a B and turbo run [email protected] like 130 something mph! Faster then any Subie, Evo, Supra, rotory or SRT-4! Only thing quicker was the street bikes! If you went let me know if you didn't it was good times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Man>>>civicsi94-The Legend^^^
If a fat chick falls in the woods, do the trees laugh?
If a man speaks in the forest, but there is no woman there to here him, is he still wrong?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If I helped in anyway please feel free to rep me. If you rep me I'll rep back!

D-Series Sedan Squad Member #3
99 Civic Mini Me 4dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2006, 05:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Cool

I know I'm a disgrace with those times but damn no love! :haha: It's ok I will be fast one day! Mark my words!

The Man>>>civicsi94-The Legend^^^
If a fat chick falls in the woods, do the trees laugh?
If a man speaks in the forest, but there is no woman there to here him, is he still wrong?

If I helped in anyway please feel free to rep me. If you rep me I'll rep back!

D-Series Sedan Squad Member #3
99 Civic Mini Me 4dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2006, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 b00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

haha its ok we are all slow for a while.
b00stedSohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2006, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00stedSohc
haha its ok we are all slow for a while.
yup, it takes time and work to become quicker

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2006, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Ahh dont get down on yourself you have only begun on your journey. Just have fun and drive the shit out your car.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 sleepee is learning the way of the Dsleepee is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

nice times .

i'm sitting at 18.1 on my dx sedan only with intake

hopefully after my minime swap and an exhaust done i'll be in the 16's hah

but good job anyway

it's better than a 20 i saw last night that this ek sedan ran.
sleepee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2006, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

EG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 33 reviews

i wish i had gone...i prty much totalled my car today.

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!
EG6-Jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2006, 10:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch
Ahh dont get down on yourself you have only begun on your journey. Just have fun and drive the shit out your car.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2006, 02:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
diegoaccord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hellhatch again.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2006, 09:56 AM   #10 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

just be glad you get to go out and run my car doesnt even have a motor yet
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2006, 10:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
diegoaccord

Its not a disgrace, look at what you were runnin. in MY case, I'm just not going to the track till I have a swap.

My EX coupe did a 16.9 at the track. I vowed I wouldn't come back till after a swap. Got the B16 w/ LS tranny in, and did [email protected], after missing 2nd gear.

In THIS car, I know better than even go to the track.

What you do is turbo that bitch then go back. It's also funny hearing this other guy talk about going "finally getting into 16's" I'm sorry, but I've never heard that, in that way. Don't kill me.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 sleepee is learning the way of the Dsleepee is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

yeah it's funny.

nice to bring hope into some people.

I'm not building a damn drag car now am I.

it is my daily driver and I am going to get what I can out of it of what I can afford.

Come race your car down here, everyone's times suffer at our track due to the elevation.

I'm sure if I can get 16's here I wonder what I would get at another track
sleepee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2006, 03:16 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 1st racerette is learning the way of the D1st racerette is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

It takes time to get fast. When I started racing 5 years ago I started @ an 19.8 (automatic). I have went down a second every year. Last year was a 15.8 and my new set up is almost done and I know that I will be in the 14's, hopefully the 13's. But good job on your times.
1st racerette is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2006, 03:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

stick with it..... you'll get there eventually....

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us
" Low " is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in