good kill? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2006, 02:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

EG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Default good kill?

hey guys,
so i was just driving, like maybe 62 in a 55... then a car appears to be a volkswagon (de-badged) came right up on my butt right before the road became two lanes, uphill...i wasnt sure what he was gonna do, and sure enough he stomped it and i got a late start, i dropped it in third at like 64 mph, he pulled away cause he got a jump on me but i had the dx tranny so i didnt need to shift out of third...then we're dead even my front bumper to his rear, then i started pulling on him and beat him before the lanes merged to one lane again...so what do u think?
the only thing on the grill of his car was a blue and red emblem? anywho, when i turn off the road he went by and i saw and audi symbol on the back...
heres what his car looked like...1998 audi a4?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture9.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	11305  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!

Last edited by EG6-Jarhead; 05-17-2006 at 02:16 PM.
EG6-Jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2006, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

EG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the sky

oh and consider that i have no vtec yet either...

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!
Old 05-17-2006, 02:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 1st racerette is learning the way of the D1st racerette is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Good job
1st racerette is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2006, 06:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st racerette
Good job
thanks, it was my first "real race" with the new motor

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!
Old 05-17-2006, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Nice work!!!
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 da_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the community

good work.
da_gorilla97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 turboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Boratturboedpickup smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

beats my accord kill lol
turboedpickup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

that aint the same car you had up earlier is it?

nice kill

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2006, 01:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
that aint the same car you had up earlier is it?

nice kill
ur right, i cahnged it because i googled the car i had up b4 and it had a v6 making like 320 hp...the car thats up now is deffinitly the make/model i raced

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!
Old 05-18-2006, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

yeah i was gonan call some bs on the first one i saw but i figured you ahd the wrong car up lol
its all good!

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2006, 03:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Orion is almost a somebodyOrion is almost a somebodyOrion is almost a somebodyOrion is almost a somebody

My best kill in a straight line was a chipped VW Bora TDi (USDM = Jetta TDi) with a 240 lbs friend sitting next to me. I guess torque doesn't win races after all. Oh, and a new Mini Cooper in the twisties.
Both are cars with the typical "I am invincible" owner circle, makes the victory taste even sweeter.

2 injectors and a well set-up suspension is all you need for taking on those.

^^^^^^^ RIP

First come, first swerved.
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2006, 10:00 AM   #12 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

thats a kill right there
congrats
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2006, 04:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

hey not bad, my greatest kill is a cavalier and an early supra turbo(only cause the driver sucked ass)
donnie's egg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2006, 06:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 16 the EH is learning the way of the Dthe EH is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

if it was a 2.0 those things suck, i should know i work for VW now. the 1.8t's
are pretty decent. if it was a pasat forget about it those things are so heavy there super slow

the EH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the EH
if it was a 2.0 those things suck, i should know i work for VW now. the 1.8t's
are pretty decent. if it was a pasat forget about it those things are so heavy there super slow
i was an audi...did u read the whole thread lol
*edit* 500th post! *edit*

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!

Last edited by EG6-Jarhead; 05-27-2006 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-27-2006, 09:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 16 the EH is learning the way of the Dthe EH is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

oops , i get impatient reading stuff so i miss things.

the EH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in