Drift Atlanta pics - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2006, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck
Thumbs up Drift Atlanta pics

Here are some of the pics from drift Atlanta that Remo and I went to Sat the 13th. I have alot more at home I need to upload so check back for updates.
http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ift%20Atlanta/
Here's a couple of videos, I only have 2 up right now, but I'll upload more when I get home.
http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...anta%20Videos/
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2006, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

its not working its asking me to login in as u

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 12:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy006
its not working its asking me to login in as u
aight, give me a min to fix it, stupid photobucket
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:

Old 05-17-2006, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

fixed
Quote:

Old 05-17-2006, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

I'll be the first to comment on the post... Great close-ups, but needs work on the ones with distance.

Did anyone else catch the Bud Light bottle catch can in the Nissan? Ok duck, what do I win for that?
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16
I'll be the first to comment on the post... Great close-ups, but needs work on the ones with distance.

Did anyone else catch the Bud Light bottle catch can in the Nissan? Ok duck, what do I win for that?
umm, let me think. I fig out something for ya . Yeah the one's of the cars on the track were hard to get good pics of, we we're in the stands and that was a far as the camera I was using would zoom in,lol.
Quote:

Old 05-17-2006, 12:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

And how about all those Audi TT's? What were they use for?
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 12:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16
And how about all those Audi TT's? What were they use for?
They are for the Audi driving experience. I would love to be able to do that or the Panoz racing school, but it's expensive
Quote:

Old 05-17-2006, 12:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

i had a great time there i got to have a pic w/papadakis(he's tiny) and i talk to rhys millen "The G.O.A.T." what's funny is that i have RMR tattoo on the back of my neck and i show him he started laughing i told him it was short for remoer which i did when i was 16 years old.(18 years ago). here's a pic of me taking a pic of a skyline exhaust it's not a good one but the exhaust tip is as wide as a $20 bill. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 01:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

^^^^^^woo hoo, look at that sexy tatooed arm
Quote:

Old 05-17-2006, 01:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

sweet pics homo.... i am on my air card so i cant watch the vids......

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us
" Low " is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

who's your air card through?
Quote:

Old 05-17-2006, 01:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck
who's your air card through?
sprint, it is the new broadband style, but i am in tulsa.....

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us
" Low " is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 01:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

nice pics - i am a drifter too - a slow motion snow drifter lol

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2006, 01:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy006
nice pics - i am a drifter too - a slow motion snow drifter lol
me too, but in the snow....

Old 05-18-2006, 04:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX

Rep Power: 20 ESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcano
ESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESD_DA9

nice,pics and vids. i wish i could have went.anyways rep 4 u
2003 Dodge Durango 4WD
Quote:
most of mans motivation is motivated by...vag or money and the only reason we care about money is cause we can use it to get...vag
Quote:
My mom came into my room and thought i was watching porn because i was stroking myself to your car!

ESD_DA9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2006, 04:54 AM   #17 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

here's the practicing drifting thread i did a while back. lol.
https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32485

Old 05-18-2006, 05:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

ESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcano

what ever happen to the snow drift vids. i would do one but fla wont let me. the closest thing is when it rains really hard.(my tires suck in the rain)
2003 Dodge Durango 4WD
Quote:
most of mans motivation is motivated by...vag or money and the only reason we care about money is cause we can use it to get...vag
Quote:
My mom came into my room and thought i was watching porn because i was stroking myself to your car!

Old 05-18-2006, 07:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPONSOREDCRX
what ever happen to the snow drift vids. i would do one but fla wont let me. the closest thing is when it rains really hard.(my tires suck in the rain)
sorry i moved to GA. lol. but you never know i might shoot back up during the winter. hang out with homebous then again i don't think so. lol.

Old 05-18-2006, 07:02 AM   #20 (permalink)

hey remoer u intrested in coming to the fla d-series meet?
2003 Dodge Durango 4WD
Quote:
Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in