My first time at the track... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2006, 09:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 KScivic is learning the way of the DKScivic is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to KScivic
Default My first time at the track...

Well I finally ran one of my cars on Sunday. Been wanting to for years, just never had a car worth taking.

My best time was a [email protected] with a killer .0779 reaction time. I ran consistant 15.3's all day, and I ran no worse than a [email protected]

Here is me lining up against a red B18C1 hatch, which I beat in this particular race...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KScivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2006, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

whats your setup man?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2006, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 KScivic is learning the way of the DKScivic is learning the way of the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
whats your setup man?
D16Z6 swap
Si transmission
P28 ECU
DC 4-2-1 header
eBay hi-flow cat
Apex'i N1 cat-back
Accel plug wires

I think I could have done better, the track is pretty poor, I spun alot in one lane, and wheel hopped real bad in the other. I'm currently also running 195/60/15's, and they are a crappy brand as well...

Old 05-16-2006, 10:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

not bad at all, right where i was hoping to be with mine but i couldnt get ANY traction lol

Old 05-16-2006, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

Very nice!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2006, 10:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 xxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enough

good shit man...how much did u beat that B by?
xxbrualxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2006, 10:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I suppose I should mention my Skunk2 valve train, pnp, valve job, AEM cam gear, etc. Stock bottom end, stock flywheel, no tune, Clutchmasters clutch. I am not the best driver though, and my tires definately suck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrualxx
good shit man...how much did u beat that B by?
I believe that run I ran 15.4 and he ran a 15.5...

Old 05-16-2006, 10:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

^^^Hahaha yeah you might want to mention those things!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2006, 10:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

good job on the time

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2006, 10:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up

Very nice!!!
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2006, 07:37 PM   #11 (permalink)

thats a kick ass rt. i'm not bashing or anything, but with all that top end work i would have thought high 14's. i'm not the best driver either and pulled a 14.9 with just a flywheel, cai, and full header back. with a .15 rt. i forgot you said your tires sucked. nevermind my previous statement..get some new tires...
nwi95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2006, 11:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

i have basically the same setup only i had azenis which got me traction w/ no wheel hop and i pulled a 14.72....if u got a lil more traction and came out of the whole strong im sure u can pull the same times if not better since ur more modded then i am...good race! not bad...keep going and practicing tho!
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2006, 10:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Yeah I figured I could break into 14's pretty easy, too bad it will never happen in that car, I totalled it last week...

Old 06-03-2006, 02:38 AM   #14 (permalink)

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....

damn man..sorry to hear...everything ok?
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
Old 06-03-2006, 05:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

damn man that sucks ass.. what happened? pics?

Old 06-04-2006, 11:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I neck and my back are killing me. I was racing a 2000 Mustang GT around a slight corner, he got scared, locked up his brakes, came into my lane, and forced me off the road, into two telephone poles. I went through the first one easy, and pushed the second one about 5 feet. Cops said I was travelling no less than 107mph. They are still looking for the Mustang...

Old 06-05-2006, 02:34 AM   #17 (permalink)

damn man..if u ever get a chance post pics...and are u in hella trouble with the cops?

o and why the hell are u doing over 100mph on the street anyways...espec. around a corner?
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 06-06-2006, 10:56 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by K20Civic
damn man..if u ever get a chance post pics...and are u in hella trouble with the cops?

o and why the hell are u doing over 100mph on the street anyways...espec. around a corner?
I'm not in too much trouble. Drag Racing and Wreckless Driving. I was going that fast, because, well I'm an idiot...

Old 06-06-2006, 11:05 AM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat

dam im sorry to hear that, that really sucks
93civ123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2006, 01:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 d1589hatchy will become famous soon enoughd1589hatchy will become famous soon enoughd1589hatchy will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to d1589hatchy Send a message via MSN to d1589hatchy Send a message via Yahoo to d1589hatchy

fucking mustang owners......

'95 Del Sol VTEC: H&R Street coilovers
d1589hatchy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in