chalk one up for the d's - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2006, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Talking chalk one up for the d's

I raced my buddy's 1988 Lancer Shelby. It has a 2.5 turbo engine, 3inch downpipe and full 3 inch exhaust, super 70 turbo, 2.5 intercooler piping, and he was running 15lbs of boost. His car is extremely fast for a vehicle that weighs 3300lbs. I have a 1998 civic hatch and here are the specs:
1998 d16y7 block(stock)
1994 d16z6 head(stock)
ssauto mani
t3 turbo .42/.48
2.25 inch intercooler piping
vortech fmu
adj. fuel pressure regulator
honda prelude injectors 345cc
2.25 inch full exhaust
11lbs of boost

We went from a 2nd gear roll at about 60-70km/h and right away i pulled hard on him. I shifted into third and my clutch slipped so i left off the gas and he pulled 1/4 of car on me. I punched the gas and the clutch hooked. I jolted ahead of him again and started pulling on him. It was over. He said he could see when i shifted that the front end of my car would lunge forward. I was quite happy with the car's performance.
D16 Power is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2006, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

nice kill. I cant wait to be boosted.
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 07:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxHatch
nice kill. I cant wait to be boosted.
x2

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2006, 09:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thumbs up nice kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic97
x2
x3
CRXZc562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

nice kill man and I will be feeling that happy in 3 weeks or less....
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

good job

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 09:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

why was he on low boost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2006, 01:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

11psi on a FMU!!ouch

COME JOIN THE SITE AND HELP US GROW!
91HB-D15b2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 01:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91HB-D15b2
11psi on a FMU!!ouch
Yea how does that work? Any way good kill.
Phantom Civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2006, 01:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough91HB-D15b2 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

ditch that FMU and run a chipped ecu!!!ull thank yourself

COME JOIN THE SITE AND HELP US GROW!
91HB-D15b2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in