Project Ride and Meet Pics 5-13-06 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2006, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak
Default Project Ride and Meet Pics 5-13-06

Today was the Project Ride and Meet BBQ in San Jose, CA! There was a bigger turnout then I was expecting as well as some nice cars! Overall it was a good time so enjoy the pics!

Pre Meet Pics while I was waiting for the guys to get there!

At the Meet!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2006, 10:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
Old 05-13-2006, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 CZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Lucy looks great - as always - but where's the EF's

"Edit" - nevermind... I was a little quick on the draw
CZ-R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2006, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Old 05-13-2006, 10:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Old 05-13-2006, 11:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 dustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Damn, there alot of nice cars there... But i didnt like the evo with the spring holding the hood up....He tinks he's better than everyone else... Thats a ricer
dustin_crxsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 04:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

looks like another good time - that i wasnt able to attend

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 06:47 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 da_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

good looking pics, looks like a great time.
da_gorilla97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 10:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 vietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enough

wow u did take pix of my car LOL
#84 SCCA FSP CIVIC *80whp FTL!
#69 SCCA STX CIVIC *STS car FTW!
"Your Lugnuts have more Torque than my Motor"
2008 SF SCCA FSP CHAMPION
vietnameeh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 02:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

^^^Yes I did! lol

Quote:
Old 05-14-2006, 02:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 k1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcano
k1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

damn i hella wanted to go...stupid giants game...stupid bonds...

*Mia*
2000 Honda EJ8 D16Y8
EJ8 Squad #269
k1dfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 03:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

cars lookin good mel, nice meet!

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 03:32 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Rayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

Great pics Mel. Looked like a nice sunny day too. ANy close ups of the gold EF? ALso, was the Kswap in the white crx??
Rayden is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 04:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden
Great pics Mel. Looked like a nice sunny day too. ANy close ups of the gold EF? ALso, was the Kswap in the white crx??
Thanks hun! I don't think I got anymore pics of that one...but I'll check again!

Yeah...actually both white crx's had k-swaps!

Quote:
Old 05-14-2006, 06:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
the hard-parker

Rep Power: 26 Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

looks like an awesome time mel!!!!

1998 honda civic ex coupe
1998 jeep cherokee sport 4x4
2004 subaru impreza wrx wagon
2002 honda accord v6 coupe
Sonny7730 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 07:36 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Rayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 Freak
Thanks hun! I don't think I got anymore pics of that one...but I'll check again!

Yeah...actually both white crx's had k-swaps!
Excellent. I understand if you don't have anymore of the gold. I wish I would have started out with the k20a2 I found over a year ago and just dropped that in the rex. But, I'll be happy as heck when I get it running with the mini-me. Sorry, daydreamin' again.
Rayden is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 07:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Now thats a TUCK....Nice pics Mel

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 10:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

is that the infamous Home Depot lip? and the white CRXs have some JDM bumper madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 Freak
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 10:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 k1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcano
k1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

i think those white ones are jdmtheory cars?

*Mia*
2000 Honda EJ8 D16Y8
EJ8 Squad #269
k1dfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 10:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 vietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enough

they are rywire cars
#84 SCCA FSP CIVIC *80whp FTL!
#69 SCCA STX CIVIC *STS car FTW!
"Your Lugnuts have more Torque than my Motor"
2008 SF SCCA FSP CHAMPION
vietnameeh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in