Eibach Meet Pics 5/7/06 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2006, 01:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak
Default Eibach Meet Pics 5/7/06

This last sunday was the Eibach/Honda-Tech Meet in socal! It was a fun trip overall...but very exhausting! I met up with some guys from ht and drove down there on saturday! I'll try to get some of there pics from the drive down...they got some great pics! We ended up getting there at 7 but didn't get let in until after 11...there were a lot of problems with cops after we got there! There were a lot of nice cars but I mainly got pics from the 4 hours we were waiting to be let in! haha

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2006, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
Old 05-09-2006, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:

Old 05-09-2006, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 bigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

very nice pics! looks like it was alot of fun!
bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 01:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

great pics -- wish i could have went -- but i cant cause i am in jersey-- and we dont have stuff like this and if they do have somehting i not invited or i am working caue no one likes me -- oh wait-- nice pics looks lke alot of fun

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Before there was Honda-Tech, there was Honda-Hybrids.

Some of the OG's showed up I see

Almost 10 years now

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 06:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

looks like fun, I'm with Snoopy, they don't have stuff like that on the east coast
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck
looks like fun, I'm with Snoopy, they don't have stuff like that on the east coast

The man speaks the truth ....

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 06:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Looks like fun. Its got to be hard to have a tuner car in cali seems like the cops have a real hardon for us.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 20 ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to ddd4114 Send a message via AIM to ddd4114 Send a message via MSN to ddd4114 Send a message via Yahoo to ddd4114

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy006
great pics -- wish i could have went -- but i cant cause i am in jersey-- and we dont have stuff like this and if they do have somehting i not invited or i am working caue no one likes me -- oh wait-- nice pics looks lke alot of fun
haha, same here
ddd4114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 08:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

That teal Eg with the blue rims is really different looks cool, and the pics look great.
95 R-81 Cx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 08:14 PM   #12 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

where exactly is the eibach factory where all these meets take place, i would love to go to one.....
alexirkhin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 08:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

I love that, I wish there was something like that here in MN!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 09:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 steve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch
Looks like fun. Its got to be hard to have a tuner car in cali seems like the cops have a real hardon for us.
not at all, only if you deserve it
steve98ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 09:53 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 dustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

there's alot of nice cars there. I think that white intrgra with JDM front end was in a honda tuning Mag.
dustin_crxsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 10:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 X292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to X292J

ahaha arizona was there, but i didint go

X292J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2006, 11:00 PM   #17 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

so where exactly is this place of meeting????
alexirkhin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2006, 07:45 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexirkhin
where exactly is the eibach factory where all these meets take place, i would love to go to one.....
It's in Corona, southern CA...it's only held once a year and they might not have it again because so many people were bitching about things! There are always a ton of meets going on in CA...where are you located at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin_crxsi
there's alot of nice cars there. I think that white intrgra with JDM front end was in a honda tuning Mag.
There were a ton of featured cars at this meet...I've met a lot of the people and they're all hella cool!

Quote:
Old 05-10-2006, 09:03 AM   #19 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

sweet pics, ALOT of nice cars.... im trying to convince my mom to let me borrow her camera saturday for the ohiohondas.com meet... looking for AT LEAST 100 cars im guessing! w00t

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2006, 10:35 AM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 CZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the communityCZ-R  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I was just looking at the event coverage on TunerZine & saw pics from this meet... Didn't see your car though Mel . I'll have to look again, maybe it's in the background...

I DID see a car from North Dakota that was there. How or why he was there, I have no idea...
CZ-R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in