i let her breath tonight - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2006, 09:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97
Default i let her breath tonight

well i was out and about tonight and this primered ek keeps fuckin with me. a few lights later we get a red light with no traffic. im like hell yea lets see what she's got(my motor). i had him in first and then chirped to second and then going into third he starts to pass me. damn it!! so we keep racing and everytime he bearly gets me. i was kinda dissapointed because i thought i was fast considering i have low comp pistons. well this time he is on my gf's side (my window doesnt roll down) and i hear a BOV. i was like wtf hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA. i asked what he had and it has a turbo h22!! HAHAHAHA. OMFG are you serious!! i bet if i tune it some more i will get him.

HAHAHAHA

btw i DONT have a turbo yet

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2006, 09:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

sure he wasn't messin with ya? he probably let you win off the line knowing traction would be a big issue.
not knocking you but just dont bet any money just yet
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2006, 09:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

no i know he was trying. i didnt peel out either( i have traction issues also). either way i thought it was funny when i told him it was a d-series. i have my stock tires right now. i know his passenger was like whoa and he only has a d-series.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-03-2006, 10:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic97
i know his passenger was like whoa and he only has a d-series.
that's all they need to know too
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2006, 10:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Wow, did you see a front mount on the car, I know you can buy some fake bov system for cars LOL. But if it was turbo and the guy wasnt lying the that is awesome
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2006, 10:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyHabitzCRX
that's all they need to know too
hellz yea. i said it laughing like all i have is a d-series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohc Wrath
Wow, did you see a front mount on the car, I know you can buy some fake bov system for cars LOL. But if it was turbo and the guy wasnt lying the that is awesome
i didnt see the IC but he was poping when he was fucking with me again. i could here it spool up and then a baby BOV. he did have an apexi thing. either way i thought one would walk all over me turbo or not. i should have raced this prelude that was reving it on me right before this guy.

FUCK THIEVES

Old 05-04-2006, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

Rep Power: 35 torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to torturedsol

I'm not a fan of street racing, but I won't give you the 5th degree on it... I used to do it until I had a near wreck exp.

Anywho, sounds like you had some fun lol
torturedsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2006, 12:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Yeah, N/A in light cars FTW. It's the reason I still love Honda's.
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2006, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostdeliquent
Yeah, N/A in light cars FTW. It's the reason I still love Honda's.
im built for turbo though.

FUCK THIEVES

Old 05-04-2006, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Bwahahahahahahaha, geterdun. I bet if the guy knew you were running a low comp. he'd really be embarassed. What all do you have done to her as of now and how soon til' you boost her?
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2006, 12:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 hondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I dunno much about engine building but wouldnt low comp pistons slow decrease the hp of the engine? Thats a cool story, but you have to understand its kinda hard to believe, I mean a H22 in a EK ....NA that would be fast......TURBO is crazy fast even if only on a couple of PSi....something just doesnt add up, you have a NA D with low comp pistons....how does lowering your comp ratio make you faster?

hondajosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2006, 12:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

97 ex coupe
y8 head pnp by portflow
super tech valves, crower springs, ret, stg 2 na cam(will change when turbo) milled .020, adj cam gear
y8 block decked .010
wesico low comp 75.5 pistons, eagle rods
aem cai, 60mm tb, dc header, 2 1/4 pipe (i dont remember)
stage 2 clutch, light flywheel
p06 converted to p28 ( cromepro, ostrich, wb)

i think thats it. i understand its weired but thats what he said he had. i didnt see it for my own eyes but i know he really did have a turbo. if he lied why would he lie up?? i would have lied down. after he told me what he had i was like wtf i only have a low comp d-series lol.

FUCK THIEVES

Old 05-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 hondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I guess with head work you are making good power, but a jdm h22 is between 200-220hp Im not sure you are making that much and he is turbo on top of that, it could be driver!!!

When I first got my EG with B16 IHE, I raced a stock 99 si coupe and I lost even with less weight and more mods.........Driver

hondajosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2006, 12:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondajosh
I guess with head work you are making good power, but a jdm h22 is between 200-220hp Im not sure you are making that much and he is turbo on top of that, it could be driver!!!

When I first got my EG with B16 IHE, I raced a stock 99 si coupe and I lost even with less weight and more mods.........Driver
well then this guy sucks at driving or not tuned right. like i said he was poping. btw he was all cocky like "its got a h22 turbo:fag:". then the guy says i got some rims for sale lol.

FUCK THIEVES

Old 05-04-2006, 12:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 xxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

yeah he must REALLLLLY SUCK at driving (.....im not gonna say ur car is super-slow..cuz MINE IS..lol..but ive seen a handful of H22s in CRX's, coupes, n hatches..and they MOOOOVVVEEE..oh well..more power to u...esp. when u go turbo...haha..rep them SOHC's!!!
xxbrualxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2006, 01:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

either way if he had an h22 or not he was turbo. if i see him again im going to tell him to pull over so i can find out for sure. i just know i might have to fight his friend because he was all hanging out the car acting like a dumbass. damn i need to get my d-series.org stickers so i can rep it up!!

FUCK THIEVES

Old 05-04-2006, 01:04 PM   #17 (permalink)

https://www.d-series.org/forums/showt...light=portflow
thats my head:thehump:

FUCK THIEVES

Old 05-05-2006, 01:17 AM   #18 (permalink)

bump cuz friday night shes going out again. with a tuneup and playing with the ecu,cam. anyone know what i should start with?

FUCK THIEVES

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in