Battle of the Long Gear Tranny's - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2006, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 EG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default Battle of the Long Gear Tranny's

So i ended up racing my Buddys 96 Civic DX hatch Back

Mods List: (D16Y7)
Short Ram
CTR Axle Back
Suspension
16" Rota Sub-Zeros
and a 65 shot (bottle not used, it was empty)

Vs My 95 Civic LX 4 door (D15B7)

Short Ram
ZC Header
Test Pipe
Greddy Catback
Suspension
VX Wheels (painted black)

We pull out of the mall entrance and do a 2nd gear roll he pulls on me every so slightly when i go into 3rd gear (has the DX loooooooooooooooong boy EK tranny 3.25 Final Drive Vs my 4.0 When he goes into third and i go into forth i start walking back giving him the middle finger (close friend). I make it sound like the race was over quick but MAN it felt like a 40 second race, it took FOREVER!!!!

Anyway just thought i'd share, will post pics of the 4 door with black vx's later

GO D-SERIES!
EG8SIR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2006, 04:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

EK DX = 3.722 or 4.058 final drives.........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2006, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
FAMILY MEMBER #316

rattmann316 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rattmann316

is the car pink or just faded red? either way good job. i usually get pwned by all my friends cuz im pretty much the only one with a d

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Whip: 94 DX Hatch w/ 64k original miles and no power steering.
Xbox Gamertag: Rattmann316
(if you tryin to get moked out in COD4)
rattmann316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2006, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 EG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropes

sorry bone on the final drive numbers. its faded red, the body had 210K
Old 05-03-2006, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Yeeehaawww!
Phantom Civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2006, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

VX trannies rock on boosted D series. Top speed killa.
heath_06p is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2006, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 ToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ToneDx2049

congrats...i think...B7 YEA... i love the pink..i mean red car...and he had a weight advan...anyway good job

Quote:
My civic needs that so it can sound like a Honda
so this guy was messing with me right so then i just had to tell him that i killed a noodle cause i keep it gangsta...yea he ran!!

ToneDx2049 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2006, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath_06p
VX trannies rock on boosted D series. Top speed killa.
You can't topout a EX tranny, why should a VX tranny matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDx2049
congrats...i think...B7 YEA... i love the pink..i mean red car...and he had a weight advan...anyway good job

Car use to be Milano red but thats what 210k in florida will do to any cars body without wax. I'm torn between fixing the exterior or getting a ZC or D15B swap (wholesale cost).
Old 05-07-2006, 08:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
mr.tony86

awesome man... keep it up
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in