Cmi 4-23-06 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2006, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak
Default Cmi 4-23-06

This past sunday was the rescheduled track day that got rained out at the beginning of the month! It was a great day for the most part! I hit my best et time of 16.07 which shocked the hell out of me because I didn't think my car was even capable of almost breaking into 15's with my current setup! lol I guess my launches and reaction times improved from the last one! I ended up making it through 3 rounds of eliminations which I was pretty happy with since it was my first time bracket racing!

But the not so good part is that my clutch went out on my on my way home and I was stuck somewhere off the freeway until my brother in law came with a flatbed at 11 o'clock that night! Luckily my friend Tim drove from the bay area to chill with me the last hour until they got there!

Anyways here are some pics I got that day!!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!

Last edited by EJ1 Freak; 04-25-2006 at 02:30 PM.
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2006, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

looks like it was a blast

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

She only got one run in before she started having problems with her motor!

Jay's STI

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:

Last edited by EJ1 Freak; 04-25-2006 at 02:30 PM.

Old 04-25-2006, 02:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

Somehow a wrench ended up on the track and the guy almost let me run over it...that wouldn't have been too good! haha

Yes even in bad times...I'm always up for a photoshoot! lol My friend Tims EM1 and Lucy!

Quote:

Last edited by EJ1 Freak; 04-25-2006 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

so how's the ride mel now did you get fix?

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 02:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

your friend Jay needs 05 tails on his 06

looks like fun, sorry bout the clutch ...
S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 02:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

Here are some pics one of the guys from ht took!

Quote:
Old 04-25-2006, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

She should be getting fixed on thursday...I just have to get a clutch to the guy and it will be done by friday!

Quote:
Old 04-25-2006, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

looks like fun, sorry 'bout the clutch
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 05:27 PM   #10 (permalink)

It's ok...it was worth it!

Quote:
Old 04-25-2006, 05:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 bigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Boratbigfoot smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

looks like real fun, that sucks bout your clutch
bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 steve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

congrats on the time but reaction time isn't part of your e.t.
steve98ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 05:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Good going Mel. Now put a stage 1 or stage 2 clutch in it so it could hold up better.God luck with your car. And again congrats. Maybe next time you'll get a 15.99 or better
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 05:58 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve98ex
congrats on the time but reaction time isn't part of your e.t.
I was just stating that my reaction time improved from the last one....should have stated it better! lol

Quote:
Old 04-25-2006, 05:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxHatch
Good going Mel. Now put a stage 1 or stage 2 clutch in it so it could hold up better.God luck with your car. And again congrats. Maybe next time you'll get a 15.99 or better
I already had a stage 1 clutch! lol

Quote:
Old 04-25-2006, 06:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 steve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

blah blah blah

you finally get your internet fixed or are you still at work?
steve98ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 06:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 Freak
I already had a stage 1 clutch! lol
Damn. Move up. I have a stage 2 on i/h/e and a 9lb flywheel. a ground kit, and some msd crap. So far so good
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 06:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Rep Power: 24 Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

Awsome mel!

Honda4VW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 06:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

looks like a good time-i should move to cali - everybody is always having a good time-- sucks about the clutch --- u'll get 15's next go round --stage 2 clutch ftw

Last edited by snoopy006; 04-25-2006 at 06:17 PM.
snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 06:17 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve98ex
blah blah blah

you finally get your internet fixed or are you still at work?
Still at work! lol

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in