run in with a ej z6 coupe - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2006, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34
Default run in with a ej z6 coupe

basically the guy had i/h/e just like me and was in a coupe vs. my cx hatch
ran from a dig at a light and by midway through 2nd i had around 3-4 cars on him and he was even with a teg that started behind me
on the highway we ended up from like a 35 mph roll which really is in a dead spot for me in 2nd gear and him also, i let him jump then i went, he got about a car on me before i went and i reeled him in a put around 5 on him by 90 ish maybe, wasnt really looking at speedo
he then followed me off an exit ramp and wouldnt take the turn to get back on the highway to follow me lol
meanwhile the guy in the teg thought i was stopping to go from a dig with him (WTF?) and started revving at me lol

best part of it all was me getting revved at by them both while i was in taco bells drive thru, they pulled over and waited for me to leave just for them to both get embarassed lol, and also they were taking mad pics of my car so if anyone may run into them somewhere posted up please let me know, id liek tot alk to them some more

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2006, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 steve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

ej si coupe?
steve98ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 06:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 SLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the communitySLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the communitySLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the communitySLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve98ex
ej si coupe?
I just caught that! hmm custom I guess?

Good Kills by the way! What year teg?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SLO SOHC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2006, 06:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

with the z6......
bah it was an ex lol, fake badges pwn me lol

Old 04-24-2006, 06:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

teg was 94+ but it didnt look liek much at all, flat black with body kit and z3 fenders... and a exhaust that sounded liek a wet fart

Old 04-24-2006, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

isnt there a diff between canadian ej and american

isnt the all white canadian, and white w/the black moldings us??
x2dg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series Post Be-itch... gimme gimme gimme

Richie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

:noway:
Richie_A_19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 06:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2dg
isnt there a diff between canadian ej and american

isnt the all white canadian, and white w/the black moldings us??

and that has what to do with the price of a hooker downtown???? lol

my bad on the si shit, its edited now lol, he had a stock 92-95 si badge on the back so i just assumed, i dnt pay much attention to models anymore as that doesnt really tell you jack shit with ricers lol

Old 04-24-2006, 06:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Richie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcano

GAH... EJ8's > EJ1's, Jimmy. You know this. Am I gonna have to come over there and put the :slap: down on y0 car so these kill threads will stop?? lol.

Remember, the heavier the car, the smoother the ride.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
and that has what to do with the price of a hooker downtown???? lol
Who bought hookers?? :thehump:
Old 04-25-2006, 03:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

oh cuz ive seen ex's ej1s that got the d15 vtec and they all got the black moldings and dont bring up hatchies cuz i kno z6 are si(coupes only)
Old 04-25-2006, 03:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2dg
oh cuz ive seen ex's ej1s that got the d15 vtec and they all got the black moldings and dont bring up hatchies cuz i kno z6 are si(coupes only)
you know wrong here in the U.S. we got

ex witch is the coupe d16z6
si witch is the hatch and that also has the d16z6

the only diffrence between the 2 are the 5th gear in the tranny

and the d15b vtec is um jdm so it only was in civic from places other then here

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 04:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 d1589hatchy will become famous soon enoughd1589hatchy will become famous soon enoughd1589hatchy will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to d1589hatchy Send a message via MSN to d1589hatchy Send a message via Yahoo to d1589hatchy

ej EXs have rear disc brake? cuz i know fo sho the hatches do thats another diff big hommie

'95 Del Sol VTEC: H&R Street coilovers
d1589hatchy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 04:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

im not 100% sure but i think the si hatches only have disc and the ex coupe has drums

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 05:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

oh cuz i kno this kid around here that has a beatup ej1 w/black molding and he got a d15 vtec, so i was thinking it was a diffrence between u.s cuz mines is a candian and i got complete car white with white moldings from factory and i got a z6.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
D16Z6TURBO

EJ EXs have rear drums!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2006, 08:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
whatthehell1051

/\ yep and the si hatchs had ABS and they are also more heavy than the ex coupes. by like 50 pounds
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2006, 08:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

nice racing Jimbo!

I had a run in with a new GTO the other day. Go turbo then you can start playing like I do.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2006, 08:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

turbo is in the near future hopefully, next 2-3 months i should have everything for my plans

Old 04-26-2006, 08:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 hondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

NOT ALL USDM SI hatches have ABS it was an option! Mine does NOT

hondajosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in