SOHC runs 9s - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2006, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Man, The myth, The legend

Rep Power: 17 Bisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bisimoto
Thumbs up SOHC runs 9s

My apologies, bretheren, for not posting this in the D-series forum. The weekend of April 9th was simply amazing: huge crowds at the Orlando Battle of the Imports, and our 1st 9 second pass at an event. Our Torco Honda Insight ran 9.97 @ 135.48mph. We are excited about this since we did it with an F22A on Weber carbs, gasoline, our H/F2d adapter plate system, and 1.52 sixty foots. Thanks are in order to the following:
Torco Oil: thanks for your advanced lubricants..they save my motors..and did that weekend!
Web Camshafts: Your motorcycle technology translates so well into my program...you are the best.
Arias Pistons: Supreme piston technology, and amazing engineering prowess!!

Toyo Tires: You shipped slicks from Japan for me...those 1.3 sixty foots will be here soon.
Innovate Motorsports: The epitome of datalogging systems!
Evolution Industries: I am proud to be affiliated with such excellence !
Golden Eagle Mfg.: ...guess what, Vince and Rob, we ran 9s 1st time out with your support. Thanks GE!!
Darton Sleeves: Bullet proof indeed: we proved that this weekend...I will fill you in when I call.
Tom @ Portflow: You are simply amazing. Thanks for the improved head efficiency!
Progress suspension: My car goes straight as an arrow now...I do not know how you guys do it.
Jamie @ http://www.racegearbox.com: Thanks for modifying my transmission: we did it , sir.
Rocket Brand fuel: Cheers to my fellow scientists: 118 octane!
Lopez Cranks: it is amazing what a factory honda crank can do with a little TLC.
Action Clutch: Keeping it simple and reliable always works; thank you Alex.
Steen Chassis: you build great cars
Burns Stainless: relentless innovation in exhaust tuning technology; thanks are in order, Jack and Casey
Gabe @ JDM Concepts: you are the reason that I have this car. Thanks.
Team 400m: thanks guys, Ricky (my crew chief of Industrial Performance fame), and my KDM Hedi!
...last but not least, BOTI, d-series.org members, the rotary teams from PR and Florida, and all the fans and media.
06 Insight Unibody, F22A: [email protected]
2011 CR-Z: 533hp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bisimoto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2006, 12:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 16 LI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LI_Hatch Send a message via MSN to LI_Hatch

congrats man.. showing the sohc love

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfourfan
At the end of the day (2.5 dumps later) I weighed in at 111.6kgs. Went home feeling like a fucking champ........I had stir-fry last night with lots of raw veg and healthy stuff, so I should be giving birth to a fucking ZULU warrior later..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

95 dx hatch.. stock for now, p&p z6 head waiting for some parts

07 civic lx coupe nhbp

LI_Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2006, 01:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

awesome!! 9s are a great achievement!!

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2006, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
the MAD scientist

mikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
awesome!! 9s are a great achievement!!
Yes, super impressive!!
mikeD16Z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2006, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Rep Power: 18 Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drag4life723

Bisi ur my hero man i love ur work PLEASE PLEASE COME TO NORWALK FOR THE NOPI NATIONALS THIS YEAR I WANT TO MEET U. u do greast work and well i mean SoHC rules.
D16Z6 12.5:1cr [email protected] NA [email protected] 55shot

Drag4life723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2006, 08:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up

Very impressive man, I love sohc's!!!!!
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2006, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Thats one fast ass sohc.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2006, 08:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Its not a D but..... 9's on a SOHC is good..... but its still D-series..... but thats crazy fast!! Props always push yourself lower, lets see 9.7!

... We had an accident...
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 05:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Man, The myth, The legend

Rep Power: 17 Bisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagleBisimoto is fly like an eagle
Send a message via AIM to Bisimoto
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHalder
Its not a D but..... 9's on a SOHC is good..... but its still D-series..... but thats crazy fast!! Props always push yourself lower, lets see 9.7!
You are correct. I do use a D-series tranny...that helps, right? LOL
06 Insight Unibody, F22A: [email protected]
2011 CR-Z: 533hp

Bisimoto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 05:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeD16Z6
Yes, super impressive!!
x2 that's great
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2006, 11:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

Team Nyce was able to meet up with Bisimoto Engineering at this past weekend's BOTI event. We just wanted to congratulate him and his race team on the 9.80 pass. Keep up the excellent work guys. Please excuse our camera-man as his hands were a bit shakey. It was his first day taping as I was unable to attend this event. Thanks to him anyway as he was able to bring us this footage.
Special thanks to "sohcproject nyce" as he was able to set everything up for us. aka sohcisp
http://www.zshare.net/video/nyce1s-c...ass-_-wmv.html
sohcisp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2006, 02:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

congrats
stevec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2006, 09:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 RaveN1814 is learning the way of the DRaveN1814 is learning the way of the D

This car's all motor right?
RaveN1814 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2006, 10:24 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaveN1814
This car's all motor right?
Si.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2006, 06:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 civicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicsi94

great numbers. keep up the great work and congrats

civicsi94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2006, 06:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre

Werd... Congrats! Very impressive. Thanks for the posts.

Check out my civic build here -->

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2006, 06:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre

BTW everyone should give the man some rep!

Check out my civic build here -->

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2006, 06:44 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Crx vtec SOHCt will become famous soon enoughCrx vtec SOHCt will become famous soon enoughCrx vtec SOHCt will become famous soon enough

I'm going to be following in your footsteps.

I'm trying to make tens atleast

props and good work man!
Crx vtec SOHCt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2006, 10:34 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohc Wrath
Very impressive man, I love sohc's!!!!!
eg8kid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in