Steele, AL D-series meet - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2006, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Willie S.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Steele, AL D-series meet

Just running the idea by you guys to see what ya'll think. Steele Dragstrip is a 1/4 mi. track just over an hour from Chattanooga. My guess would be around 1.5-2 hours from either Nashville or Atlanta.

Let me know what you guys think.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-28-2006, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
yellow bar for me
 
lsturbohatch10's Avatar
 
iTrader: (9)
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cleveland, TN
Posts: 3,572
Rep Power: 18 lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10
Default

ill go. reomer and vtecduck will probably be willing to go also
__________________
ECU CHIPPING SERVICE, PM ME FOR DETAILS

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2006, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 474
Rep Power: 0 91crxd15 is nobody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default

i will beter and so will i love honda just let use know a date man i am up there like every friday night
91crxd15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2006, 07:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Willie S.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I would probably rather do it on a Sunday, if thats ok with you guys. I wanna make sure to pick a date when everyone could make it.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2006, 07:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls
 
vtecduck's Avatar
 
iTrader: (22)
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Greer, SC
Posts: 5,186
Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie S.
I would probably rather do it on a Sunday, if thats ok with you guys. I wanna make sure to pick a date when everyone could make it.
I'd be down for a road trip if I'm off. I have to work every other sat and sun, so let me know a date and I can see if I'm going to be off. There's a 1/4 mile in Atlanta too. That would be about a 4 or 5 hr drive for me to AL
__________________
Quote:
if your vagina makes a pearl can i have it....Blahahaha
Quote:
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2006, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
yellow bar for me
 
lsturbohatch10's Avatar
 
iTrader: (9)
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cleveland, TN
Posts: 3,572
Rep Power: 18 lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10
Default

ill be at the 1/4 in atlanta this weekend for the nhra race.
__________________
ECU CHIPPING SERVICE, PM ME FOR DETAILS

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2006, 08:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Willie S.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Even Brainerd may be a good location, but its only an 1/8. Commerce or Steele would be cool with me. When does Commerce do tnt?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2006, 08:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls
 
vtecduck's Avatar
 
iTrader: (22)
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Greer, SC
Posts: 5,186
Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck
Default

Commerce would be better for me, that's a lot closer to home. Check the website for the Atlanta dragway, they have test and tunes a couple of friday nights each month. A couple of us are going to drift atlanta this weekend if you're interested.
__________________
Quote:
if your vagina makes a pearl can i have it....Blahahaha
Quote:
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


iconAll times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:40 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.