b16 del sol - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2006, 11:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Default b16 del sol

my buddy just purchased a b16 del sol and will have it early next week. its stock except for an intake and i cant wait until i get to race him. Im not trying to be cocky, but i think i can pull him. what do you you guys think from a second gear pull?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4 psi pull....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Me and my Dad's new G35's (mines the coupe):

94z6ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2006, 12:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 hondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I dunno, Ive got a hatch with a B16 it has Intake and exhaust and runs 14.8

hondajosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 12:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

ive pulled a couple of b16 coupes from a 3rd gear roll so i dont see why it isnt doable...

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2006, 12:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93reddelsol

b16 = the weak no torque..... I beat a crx b16 with just bolt ones, by about 3 and a half car lenghts. from 20 to 90. (im turbo but still....)
93reddelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 12:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 hondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

like i said if you run faster than 14.8 ur fine.....if not...well

hondajosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 01:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 X292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regular
Send a message via Yahoo to X292J

im saying no,...

X292J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all

he bought the car tonight, so i should find out tomorrow if i can pull him or not. He said it is freakin slow, so i dunno? Guy he bought the car from said del sols are heavy son of a bitches? anyway, ill post up and let ya know tomorrow. hopefully everyone wishes me luck because this is my first race against a b-series and i really want to beat it.

lets hope the d can pull it!!!!

4 psi pull....

Old 04-19-2006, 03:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

EG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 33 reviews

good luck, rep the d!

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!
EG6-Jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 04:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

thanks

4 psi pull....

Old 04-19-2006, 05:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

im saying you should if you can drive.. del sols are heavy

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 05:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

im with ^ del sols are heavy
white93ej1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 06:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

lets hope i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 psi pull....

Old 04-19-2006, 06:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

i wouldnt say all sol's are heavy. My 93 is only 70 pounds heavier than my old Si hatch. But then again were talking about a B series del sol
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 06:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94z6ex
lets hope i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets hope you do. When i had my hatch with basic bolt ons i was only half a car behind my friend's 00 Si with similar mods
Quote:
Old 04-19-2006, 07:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
whatthehell1051

del sol are the same weight about as a ex civic or si hatch 92-95 2400
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 07:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthehell1051
del sol are the same weight about as a ex civic or si hatch 92-95 2400
I back this up.
Quote:
Old 04-19-2006, 08:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

well i dunno.. i smoked my buddys d16z6 delsol in my d16z6 hatch with a slippin clutch.... everyone told me they were really heavy because they had extra support for the roof being removable... i dunno tho

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

i also beat a z6 sol that had intake, exhaust and a zex 59300 camfhaft. at the time i had a slippin clutch and just an intake on stock wheels and tires

4 psi pull....

Old 04-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93reddelsol

Curb Weight

2277 lbs 93-delsol s

2301 lbs 94-delsol vtec

The del sol isnt heavy its just saying you need to loose some pounds your self
93reddelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 09:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

i dont know, everyone likes to hate on the B16, but they can be pretty damn fast. it might be pretty close

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in