person died from drag racing here on the news... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2006, 01:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
supaej1

Default person died from drag racing here on the news...

http://ny1.com/ny1/Boroughs/queens.jsp
http://real.ny1.com:8080/ramgen/real...417_55202hi.rm
young man died while drag racing ...rip...
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2006, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

another street racer died...........

feel sorry for the phone pole and the kids parents.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2006, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

makku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to makku Send a message via MSN to makku Send a message via Yahoo to makku

bah... another moron ruining it for everyone else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
forecast for tomorrow... a few sprinkles of genius with a chance for DOOM!
Quote:
But I thought you said TV was bad?
It is... but we fucking need it.
makku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2006, 08:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

stupid ppl man

if your going to street race run in a more secluded area where theres no traffic. thats what we do

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 03:04 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Street2uned  is slowly gaining respectStreet2uned  is slowly gaining respectStreet2uned  is slowly gaining respectStreet2uned  is slowly gaining respectStreet2uned  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Yup, sorry for the kids' family, that's all. Maybe his friends will learn from it.
Street2uned is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 01:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
supaej1

he didnt even wear a seatbelt...i read somwhere else from someone that was there, that he had a broken neck...
Old 04-19-2006, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gpny

Don't have realplayer on my home computer, but I live near there... I hope he wasn't driving a civic... More cops will be looking to bust us...
gpny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 06:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
supaej1

a civic hatch w/turbo, not sure what engine.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

yeah but you forget guys there's no proof that he was racing at all maybe he was speeding cops consider anything over the posted speed limit speeding he could have been doing 65 in a 60 and loss control show a little sympathy somebody still loss their life what if was one of your family members
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2006, 07:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
This one's for you, Duck.

Rep Power: 27 Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via MSN to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via Yahoo to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
another street racer died...........

feel sorry for the phone pole and the kids parents.......

::
<-- Add yourself to the D-Series map!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2006, 07:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Willie S.

Thats the exact reason why I quit street racing several years ago. Death happens way to often. Plus its not worth losing my license & car or possibly jail time.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchmaster
yeah but you forget guys there's no proof that he was racing at all maybe he was speeding cops consider anything over the posted speed limit speeding he could have been doing 65 in a 60 and loss control show a little sympathy somebody still loss their life what if was one of your family members

glad to see someone else noticed it didnt even say he was racing, they are still looking into it

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2006, 10:14 PM   #13 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I used to street race but now that I have a family I have started to drive ALOT better now. I feel sorry for the kids parents.

-Greg
DVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2006, 10:28 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchmaster
x2
eg8kid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2006, 01:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

a turbo honda in a area known for street racing.............

he has just out to get ice cream

"He was friends with drag racers, but not one himself"

ok, she's in denial, step one of a 12 step program

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 16 LI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LI_Hatch Send a message via MSN to LI_Hatch

yeah, thats gonna be good for me.. driving in NYC with a civic hatch.. cops are gonna think i wanna race whenever im on teh road now

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfourfan
At the end of the day (2.5 dumps later) I weighed in at 111.6kgs. Went home feeling like a fucking champ........I had stir-fry last night with lots of raw veg and healthy stuff, so I should be giving birth to a fucking ZULU warrior later..

95 dx hatch.. stock for now, p&p z6 head waiting for some parts

07 civic lx coupe nhbp

LI_Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 04:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat
Unhappy

Thats a shame. I use to street race too. Now I take it to the track. I don't care if it's 3 hours away and only 4 times a year. Much safer and I won't lose my license, life or worse take someone else's life!

The Man>>>civicsi94-The Legend^^^
If a fat chick falls in the woods, do the trees laugh?
If a man speaks in the forest, but there is no woman there to here him, is he still wrong?

If I helped in anyway please feel free to rep me. If you rep me I'll rep back!

D-Series Sedan Squad Member #3
99 Civic Mini Me 4dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 04:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Much safer and I won't lose my license, life or worse take someone else's life!
Much safer...USUALLY
License.....no worry
Life can and will be lost at the track, shit happens.

Just alot less likely in a more controlled enviroment.

Quote:
Old 04-24-2006, 04:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat99 Civic Mini Me 4dr smells like Borat
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
Much safer...USUALLY
License.....no worry
Life can and will be lost at the track, shit happens.

Just alot less likely in a more controlled enviroment.
True. Very true. I watched a full race tube chassis Supra run an [email protected] or something and the 2nd time around driver lost control and almost hit the Civic hatch in the other lane! Good thing that Civic had an H22 turbo cause he just narrowlly escaped it. The other car exploded into a million fiberglass pieces. Later I heard the driver suffered a broken arm. Shit does happen!

The Man>>>civicsi94-The Legend^^^
If a fat chick falls in the woods, do the trees laugh?
If a man speaks in the forest, but there is no woman there to here him, is he still wrong?

If I helped in anyway please feel free to rep me. If you rep me I'll rep back!

D-Series Sedan Squad Member #3

Last edited by 99 Civic Mini Me 4dr; 04-24-2006 at 04:36 PM.
99 Civic Mini Me 4dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 07:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 xxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enoughxxbrualxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie S.
Thats the exact reason why I quit street racing several years ago. Death happens way to often. Plus its not worth losing my license & car or possibly jail time.
well cant say he was street-racing or not...but yeah...even in secluded areas kids are idiots and get in accidents...id prefer driving 45 mins n a 1/4 tank..which lightens the car..lol...to race..then cops..fines...and have my ass raped by big bert at the local jail...or just dead
xxbrualxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in