1/8th on friday - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2006, 05:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10
Default 1/8th on friday

ok guys i went to brainerd optimist drag strip on friday. as most of you know i have an ls with msd and passwordjdm intake.. and a $10 ebay exhaust tip... i did decent running consistent 10.0xxs and my best time was a 9.95. i was getting pissed because this engine was in my friends hatch and i ran a 9.80 in his car. i am pretty sure my problem was the 13in steelies with shitty tires... ill post up my time slips when i get home.

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2006, 08:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Willie S.

Man I was running out there all night! You should have introduced yourself. I ran 2 - 7.97's in the white coupe with the d16. Had a nitrous backfire on my last pass shooting out a narly flame and blowing the end of my intake off.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2006, 08:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

ya we saw that.... i have talked to you before. but it was last year sometime... and it was also before i got into the d-series scene.. your car made me want to get a d.... did you happen to see me run???? i got a lot of video from that night that i will post up.. i dont think i got any of you tho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

Old 04-17-2006, 09:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

heres my fastest time slip.

rea.--.701
60-- 2.308
330-- 6.476
594-- 9.322
1/8ET-- 9.958
1/8MPH--70.76

Quote:
Old 04-17-2006, 11:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

good for about 15.5-15.6 in the 1/4 mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2006, 11:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

you need boost

15.6 isnt bad, thats what i ran n/a in my HF with a stock a6

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2006, 12:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

not bad man, im hitting up the 1/4 mile this weekend for test n tune, chipping my ecu and tuning with crome.... i might have a nitrous kit in by then too!

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2006, 01:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
not bad man, im hitting up the 1/4 mile this weekend for test n tune, chipping my ecu and tuning with crome.... i might have a nitrous kit in by then too!
what?!? to hell with nitrous, boost that bitch!!

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 04-18-2006, 04:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

i need to boost. but ccfabs thread is locked. and i cant figure out a price from him. plus im kinda low on money...

Quote:
Old 04-18-2006, 06:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbohatch10
i need to boost. but ccfabs thread is locked. and i cant figure out a price from him. plus im kinda low on money...
www.cc-fab.net

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 04-18-2006, 06:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Willie S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbohatch10
ya we saw that.... i have talked to you before. but it was last year sometime... and it was also before i got into the d-series scene.. your car made me want to get a d.... did you happen to see me run???? i got a lot of video from that night that i will post up.. i dont think i got any of you tho.
I didnt get to watch much racing. I was helping my friend with his 302 ranger on top of racing my car. You gonna be at the track any this weekend? Thought about maybe going down to Steele to run the 1/4. I would love to get some video of my car on the internet. There is a video of it on streetcarforums making a 8.14 pass with a 85 shot and a blown headgasket. If I can ever figure out what rods to use, there will be a 2nd nitrous kit on the car.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Willie S.

My best nitrous pass Friday night:

60' - 1.730
330' - 5.139
594' - 7.447
1/8 - 7.971
mph- 85.87

I need to get my 60' back in the 1.6's and hopefully I can squeeze out a 7.8. It was defiently spinning a little off the line Friday night.

My best motor pass Friday night:

60' - 1.927
330' - 5.789
594' - 8.449
1/8 - 9.068
mph - 72.59

This pass had timing pulled out for nitrous and I didnt spin it all the way out to redline. You need to get your 60' down in the 1.9 range, and your et will benefit alot. With over 70 mph you should be in the mid-low 9's. You defiently need some better tires. What tranny & clutch are you using?

Last edited by Willie S.; 04-18-2006 at 09:42 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

ls tranny stock clutch...i wont be there this weekend. i got a soccer tourney in mcminn. your running slicks right? ill hit you up about those tires. i got to find some 15's. any body know i a cheap light wheel that would be good for the track???

Quote:

Last edited by lsturbohatch10; 04-18-2006 at 09:15 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

i raced a dude in a stock esi talon in this video. he was talking so much shit then he ran a 16.xx cause he supposibly spun all the way thru 2nd. i would have stayed in it. but hes a jackass
http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...t=S4020549.flv
this run:
rea---.760
60---2.392
330---6.583
594---9.440
1/8et---10.083
1/8mph---69.97

Quote:

Last edited by lsturbohatch10; 04-18-2006 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie S.
My best nitrous pass Friday night:

60' - 1.730
330' - 5.139
594' - 7.447
1/8 - 7.971
mph- 85.87

I need to get my 60' back in the 1.6's and hopefully I can squeeze out a 7.8. It was defiently spinning a little off the line Friday night.

My best motor pass Friday night:

60' - 1.927
330' - 5.789
594' - 8.449
1/8 - 9.068
mph - 72.59

This pass had timing pulled out for nitrous and I didnt spin it all the way out to redline. You need to get your 60' down in the 1.9 range, and your et will benefit alot. With over 70 mph you should be in the mid-low 9's. You defiently need some better tires. What tranny & clutch are you using?
what size slicks are you running?

and dont try and sell... read the rules

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 04-18-2006, 09:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

ya willie you cant sell till you get 65 posts. ill see you down there one weekend

Quote:
Old 04-18-2006, 09:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
Willie S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
what size slicks are you running?

and dont try and sell... read the rules

:haha: OOOOOOHHHHH SORRY! I was on this board 3-4 years ago as "D16Y8 Coupe". MistaBone will probably remember me. I was just trying to help the guy out, since he's local to me. I have read the rules, btw.

My slicks are 22" M&H racemasters on 13" Bogarts.

I just realized that you edited my post. You could have just asked, and I would have edited my own post. I'm sorry that i'm not a post whore. I could easily have 65 posts by now, if I really wanted. I always try to be productive in my posts. Making sure that they will help myself and others, instead of wasting space like some.

Last edited by ryan89crx; 04-18-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:26 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie S.
I just realized that you edited my post. You could have just asked, and I would have edited my own post. I'm sorry that i'm not a post whore. I could easily have 65 posts by now, if I really wanted. I always try to be productive in my posts. Making sure that they will help myself and others, instead of wasting space like some.
get pissed all you fucking want, rules are rules. dont like it? you know where the logout link is...

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 04-18-2006, 12:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
Willie S.

Why are you editing my posts? To make yourself look better? or to piss me off? Why did you have to delete the fact that i'm not trying to make money off the tires? Just trying to hook up my neighbor.

Looks like youre the one getting pissed.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

because rules are rules here man, thats all
there are NO exceptions to it from what i have seen

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in