PRI Show - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2015, 02:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
MuthaFuckaUppa

Rep Power: 17 CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default PRI Show

Is anyone going. I should be there on Saturday.
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2015, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 JakeKaminskisRacing is learning the way of the DJakeKaminskisRacing is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I'll be there Thrsday-Saturday.
JakeKaminskisRacing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2015, 06:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tape-R taper/driver

Rep Power: 17 LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!
LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I don't think I'm going this year. First time in 4 years.
'91 Civic Tape-R
'91 Civic Wagon RT4WD
'03 Astro AWD
LowFlyin' is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 10:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Went last year, was hoping to go this year. Didn't re-up my creds. though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2015, 09:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 ghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

I'll be there
ghettoturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2015, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 PPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PPorting

im gonna try and go next year get some pictures up if anybody goes
PPorting is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2015, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Would love to go, but have no connections

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
ENMO.

An Emo car would cut its own tires and never get out of the garage.
92CXyD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2015, 06:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
MuthaFuckaUppa

CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano

Leaving Saturday at 7am.
I will be in one of my grey Honda shop shirts, with my name on it.
If you can spot me I might buy you a beer.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Could have went today, but have too much to do now that I can drive.

Next year, things should be way different.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Pri = sema?
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2015, 06:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
MuthaFuckaUppa

Sema but only race equipment.
Old 12-19-2015, 01:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

I could have gone too but pre-family plans seems to get in the way this year.... I heard it was pretty damn sweet tho...
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2015, 06:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

I wish I had connections to go.
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2015, 08:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Connections???

When I signed up to go a while back, I had to come up with a business name, how I settled on BoneSpec Transmissions, listed myself as a buyer...now I get invited back every year...and all the spam email that goes with it.

That said, I might be buying "part" of a big ultrasonic cleaner.

Quote:
Old 12-19-2015, 08:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Connections???

When I signed up to go a while back, I had to come up with a business name, how I settled on BoneSpec Transmissions, listed myself as a buyer...now I get invited back every year...and all the spam email that goes with it.

That said, I might be buying "part" of a big ultrasonic cleaner.

Yea man. Connections with a vendor maybe. Hang out in a booth and with other vendors after show hours. Lots of after hour bar conversations ended up in business adventures. Plus if you went with a vendor, the trip could be on their dime, which could allow you to go or do things you might not be able to do by yourself.

Ultrasonic cleaning of car parts? I work with some high energy ultrasonic welders. Not welding metal though.

Old Toy

Old 12-19-2015, 08:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

I know enough to worm my way in if needed, but I just want to meet fellow internet "heroes" who really are just common folks.

Cleaning transmission cases. While the current setup I'm using at local shop, they have been talking about getting something "modern" that would use less electricity and be easier to take care of. Also they would be looking for someone (ME!) to run it part time and clean it out.

The old beast works great....but this case was cleaned nicely by last rebuilder, can't say much about his assembly skills though.

Old bench I used to help on teardowns....

The tank of tranny tears and ATF fears....aka mineral spirits and clean drained ATF

Quote:
Old 12-19-2015, 09:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

That case is clean as hell. I would love for my current engine bay to look that clean. I had a buddy that worked at a detailing shop one time have some form of cleaning solution with acid that would make parts look like that without eating into them. Cleaned a engine bay 100 times better than engine gunk/degreaser. A lot faster too. Good luck on the ultrasonic thing. It should definitely help you save some time. Hopefully you can see a quick return on investment.

Old Toy

Old 12-19-2015, 09:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

That case was likely bead blasted by previous builder. It did have all new case bolts as well. Cleaning it up was really easy due to that.

Normally I spend 2-3 hours scrubbing cases in my little tank of mineral spirits, or pay $20 to use the above washer. I prefer to let the machines do the work!

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in