Norcal track day - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2015, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default Norcal track day

Happy New Year fellas!! I'm planning to hit up Sonoma again around March 14-15 this year. National Auto Sport Association - Northern California Region [ NASA NORCAL ]

I still need a lot of maintenance work and general upkeep to track my "newer" car so most likely this will be my soonest date to head out. If I end up doing all the things I need to do at a sooner date, I'll try to find a closer day to hit the track. I'm gettin hungry for some track time!! Let me know if any of you want to link up! Get out there and drive!

BTW, here is a link to most if not all the track day events throughout California.
2015 Track Days Schedule

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
built single cam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2015, 12:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Bump! I'm still heading out there anyone else trying to roll?

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 02-28-2015, 05:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 cat4lyst is learning the way of the Dcat4lyst is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i had a chance to do my first track day last monday. Already dreaming of my next event. I am going to have to clear this with the wife but i may try to make it out. let u know, close to home

Last edited by cat4lyst; 02-28-2015 at 05:29 PM.
cat4lyst is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2015, 06:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

Wish I could make it, albeit as a spectator not a driver. Make sure you post any photos or video you get!

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2015, 06:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Probably cant make it to this one guys. I wouldnt mind taking the civic but I wanna take my integra out already. Stl got some issues to work out before I try to take the teg out. Will try for an April date instead

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Heading out to Thunderhill, May 1 for anyone that is interested!

Trackmasters Racing Home

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I'm down, any chance of meeting up somewhere along the way and catching a ride?

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2015, 10:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 cat4lyst is learning the way of the Dcat4lyst is learning the way of the D

Bummer. I am thinking of going may 26th with the lotus club at t hill. Is this event going to have the new portion of the track open?
Old 04-18-2015, 08:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Well nevermind. My damn car was stolen last night out the driveway. Wtf! So horrible
Old 04-18-2015, 08:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 0 colelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's asshole
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to colelmt

^Dang dude... sorry to hear that.... :/

D16Z6

EJ255

colelmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2015, 05:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Noob View Post
I'm down, any chance of meeting up somewhere along the way and catching a ride?
I'm probably bringing my wife with me. Just bought her a helmet the other day!!

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat4lyst View Post
Well nevermind. My damn car was stolen last night out the driveway. Wtf! So horrible
Damn man that sucks so bad. I got 2 of my cars stolen before. Recovered both. First one was ruined but the second one came back in one piece, but missing a few items. I feel for you man. Both were stolen while in the City too. I live out near SSF so that stuff doesn't happen so much out here.

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 04-25-2015, 06:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Hey man, thanks for asking. Yea they found it... after a high speed persuit, spiking the front right tire, dude then somehow loosing them with a tire missing. He ditched in a field in bay point after going through a fence and got away.

Nothing was taken, just out for a drug induced joy ride/crime spree. He did munch up the one 949 6ul pretty good but that was the only damaged part besides the car, hehe. I got my turbo system off and suspension and everything else of value. Had full coverage so I'm probably going to start over with a hatch. either that or I may use my e30 for the next track car. The kicker was I had forgot to switch on the two kill switches that day so the fucker was lucky got it started with only a screwdriver it appears, i got caught wit my pants down.... Worst week ever! keep you posted as I rebuild, all I want is to get back out to the track

Here she was back in Feb
https://youtu.be/VB6hISPEtkc

Last edited by cat4lyst; 04-25-2015 at 07:36 AM.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

Stolen cars are no fun...

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in