Paul Walker Memorial show/cruise - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 JWilli8200 will become famous soon enoughJWilli8200 will become famous soon enoughJWilli8200 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Paul Walker Memorial show/cruise

Hey guys lots of stuff going on this month. Hope everyone has a safe and fun thanksgiving but November 30th marks the anniversary of Paul walkers death. There will be lots of shows and cruises happening, main one though will be meeting at Neptunes Net, the place from the first movie.

Found a few flyers online, but here is main one, anyone in the SoCal area should come check it out!

Would be cool to get as many DSO members as we could and go represent hard! Lots of other clubs and crews gonna be out there.
JWilli8200 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 optispart is crying in the corner like a little bitch

wish i was over there
optispart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 JWilli8200 will become famous soon enoughJWilli8200 will become famous soon enoughJWilli8200 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by optispart View Post
wish i was over there
Not familiar with where you are but I know with a little googling I found one in Belfast, and a few other places in Europe and Germany. Check it out there is lots of places having cruises or shows that day.

Old 11-10-2014, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

Really no one on here in SoCal is down for this? Got a bunch of different groups going, street sleeperz, OHNO, ruthless, five star, it's gonna be sick!
Old 11-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

buzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

lol:bag:

00 dx coupe with lowering springs, integra brakes, and boosted d16z6!
Quote:
Also, get the fuck out of my thread, you 5th gen pussy.
J.M. Maclean, deployed 3-29-2013 to Afghanistan.
Returned 9-22-2013.
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzbomb View Post
lol:bag:

Well I guess besides the sarcasm no one has anything to say? I wonder how many DSO members actually go out on the regular and show their cars off? Or is it because I brought up the subject and I'm a nobody so instead lets bag on me for trying to bring a group of like minded people together.

Anybody out there not a douche bag?
Old 11-14-2014, 08:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWilli8200 View Post
Really no one on here in SoCal is down for this? Got a bunch of different groups going, street sleeperz, OHNO, ruthless, five star, it's gonna be sick!
Hope someone has a nikon or canon!
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2014, 11:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
Hope someone has a nikon or canon!
My wife is aspiring professional photographer and will be there and I make sure to post pics after the event. Group I'm rolling with is planning to hit 2 car shows both with cruise parades after. Should be lots of high end rides to snap photos of.
Old 11-24-2014, 11:56 AM   #9 (permalink)

Wow so far im the only Honda or d series at all that I can get to go. I have a supercharged mustang gt, a n/a mustang fox body running nos and drag slicks, a Chevy 2500 dirtymax diesel with 5 stage efi live tune and launch control, a 350 drift car with Nissan titan motor swap, and of course my dirty Flo, 97 4 door still just rocking y7 with I/h/e. Also a friend of mine who did stunts in first 2 F&F movies is coming out with us and make sure we have no issues getting spot at cruise and show!
I am finding it hard to organize or get anyone motivated online, but in person I guess I'm a more likable person.
Anyways really? No one on this forum local is down to roll to this thing? It's going to be car shows and cruises all day long!
Old 11-24-2014, 12:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Would love to roll down but it is hella far from me. I am setting up so I can do a big run next year to Cal or mid west to meet some of these dso peeps. Head up hommie, some people just dont see these or have time to go so why post at all, nothing personal I am sure.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2014, 12:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
Would love to roll down but it is hella far from me. I am setting up so I can do a big run next year to Cal or mid west to meet some of these dso peeps. Head up hommie, some people just dont see these or have time to go so why post at all, nothing personal I am sure.
Yea I guess it's just one of those things. I know I hardly get on anymore unless searching for info.
As far as having time to go, I live and breathe automobiles everyday. At the track almost every weekend and always hanging out with car guys working on cars or doing something that winds up being about cars. So I always have the time, I just assumed there are other like minded people, always talking about how nice their cars are, but never bringing them out to show them off. My car is a piece of shit but I'm still proud of my shiny turd, and I'll be rolling with some high dollar builds.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I love backing in at cars and coffee right between a gtr and a bowtie beaut with my four doors of breakneck turdsworth.

Always in my garage, or trying to wrench, I am with you. I just have five kids to worry about, so its dad time. Have to plan things out like a year in advance just to have funds and time.

I am down with the cause, Paul Walker had his heart in the industry and the world, I dont judge him on FF or any other terrible movie he made, his life speaks for it self off the screen. I would love to get there, just to support someone that supported so many others.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

Old 11-24-2014, 12:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

Old 11-25-2014, 01:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 optispart is crying in the corner like a little bitch

^ those comments make me happy im the same i feel its slowly dying though
optispart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2014, 08:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I'd go...in my stock ass TSX...if it was local. Hatchback is down long term for repairs and upgrades, it will be a miracle if it's back on the road by June

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2014, 10:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

buzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcano

Quote:

Well I guess besides the sarcasm no one has anything to say? I wonder how many DSO members actually go out on the regular and show their cars off?
more lulz.
i don't show off my car because it has no colored tow hook and gay cursive meaningless stickers on the windshield. and no >$2000 wheels.
but more because i'm not an attention starved crybaby. i just drive it everyday
Quote:
Or is it because I brought up the subject and I'm a nobody so instead lets bag on me for trying to bring a group of like minded people together.
yes, its all about you
Quote:
Anybody out there not a douche bag?
whats with the name calling?
fast & furious was stupid movie franchise, sorry to hurt your feelings.

Quote:
Returned 9-22-2013.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzbomb View Post
more lulz.
i don't show off my car because it has no colored tow hook and gay cursive meaningless stickers on the windshield. and no >$2000 wheels.
but more because i'm not an attention starved crybaby. i just drive it everyday

yes, its all about you

whats with the name calling?
fast & furious was stupid movie franchise, sorry to hurt your feelings.
Who's car has all that?
Never said it was all about me.
Did not call anyone specific a douchebag so don't take it personally.
The movies while maybe not Oscar material were not good because the cars were awesome or the acting was great, they have thrived in the industry and in doing so have inspired many people to get into automotive culture.

The event I was refering to actually has nothing to do with said movies anyways but is in memorial of an person who was involved in the automotive industry and did a lot of charitable things during his time.

If your gonna be a douche bag why even post at all?
Old 11-30-2014, 11:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
blah blah blah...

If your gonna be a douche bag why even post at all?
good question, but only you can answer it.

Quote:
Returned 9-22-2013.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:34 AM   #19 (permalink)

...and derailed.

Quote:
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in