SF Bay Area BBQ Mini Meet 9/14 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2014, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default SF Bay Area BBQ Mini Meet 9/14

Hey Everyone,

I haven't been to one single car function this summer, so I am going to try and pull something together on kind of short notice. Sunday September 14 at approx 2pm in San Jose, if you are in or near enough to the bay and want to come hang out with Sammo, Pat, and myself, we'd love to have you over.

Heads up, this will be a family friendly environment, let's be respectful of Sammo's house and neighborhood.

Dogs, burgers, and sodas will be provided, if you want something special, feel free to bring it. Go ahead and bring some beer, let's try and not get too sloppy though lol. Post up if you are coming (and if you're bringing something/somebody) and I will send you the address, hope to see you there.

Rob

*** So far, attending will be:

Sammo (115. It's his house lol, he'd better be there)
Pat (99EJ6T, Presumed)
Rob (Cali Noob, Bringing food and drink, I will be there, promise)
Ronnel (RekEF)
Dave (CivicNoob)
CJ (StayPuff, said he'd show, never does lol. Hey CJ, gauntlets been thrown down, you'd better make it this time fucker....)
Gideon (SohcIToEm)

Tenative:
Chris (from1986)
Keelan (19si91)

Function > Form

RTFM!!!

Last edited by Cali Noob; 08-14-2014 at 08:41 AM.
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2014, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

For the record. Just because I am Asian, I will not be eating your dogs if you bring them unlike how Rob is implying.

Good day gents.
Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2014, 12:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo115 View Post
For the record. Just because I am Asian, I will not be eating your dogs if you bring them unlike how Rob is implying.

Good day gents.
Ha! Meant hot dogs lol, I will provide hot dogs....not k9's, weiners, mystery meat, stick kitty, or other inuendo meats. Hot dogs (beef) and hamburgers (beef, not ham as the name suggests lol)

So far Ronnel has confirmed, would be very happy to see all you all, too bad the country is so big....if you can make it, you will be welcomed

Function > Form

RTFM!!!

Old 08-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Interesting....this is happening on a Sunday and Sundays are my only day off....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my 1996 hatch build in progress

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Chris was talking about trying to make it up here too, maybe you guys can caravan or carpool it

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 08-13-2014, 08:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Rexsi90 is learning the way of the DRexsi90 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I'm so jelly. I see all these meets on the west coast.... There is nothing here in NC. I go back to Richmond for East Coast Honda, then Northern Virginia from time to time for NOVA EF meets. NC hasn't got anything serious. Just a bunch of kids.
Rexsi90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2014, 11:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Even calling this a mini-meet is a bit of an overstatement, really just bbq'ing at a friends house with an open invite to any dso family that would like to come hang out is all this is. It is a rare opportunity to hang out with other Honda owners without getting trolled lol, but hardly a proper "meet" in the traditional meaning

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 08-13-2014, 12:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

About 11 hours away? Drove to Yakima and back in one day to meet three other members, might have to check with the boss and my wife. Wish we had more going on up North, good luck boys, this sounds like fun.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2014, 12:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

That'd be awesome if you could make it, but I have driven to and from WA (Olympia specifically) over the course of a day and a half or so, it is a LOT of time behind the wheel....if you think you might want to come, message me and I'll get you the address

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 08-13-2014, 12:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Cool man.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2014, 12:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Double confirming. I will try and bring stuff as well. Not sure what yet though.

built single cam.

track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2014, 01:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

We'll work that out as the date nears once we know for sure who's coming...historically, attrition is an issue with these things, everyone stands up and says they are coming, typically less than half actually show lol

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 08-13-2014, 04:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Farthest meet I attended was in Lakewood Wa. Flew to SeaTac and drove back to Fresno with someone headed for Florida. Took 14 hours with a detour to Portland.

Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

The only 2 I've ever met from DSO from my long time here is Keelan and Rob lol.

built single cam.

track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2014, 08:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

Heads up. Parking is a bit limited due me living in a court and I got the bigger piece of the pie shaped house haha. Carpooling is advise BUT we can park some cars on my lawn lol.

If youre leaking oil, stay on the street lolol.
Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2014, 09:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Old 08-14-2014, 11:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

If I was in cali I would be there broski's. Stuck in redneckington for a while.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

For the record, Minetta Airport (San Jose International) is only a few miles away if anybody has frequent flyer miles to burn....I'd be happy to come pick you up and drop you off lol

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 08-14-2014, 07:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

If Emmy the ED decides to not be a bitch and actually want to run, Im down to make it out there.

1991 Civic Si 335,000 miles

The engine doesnt matter. Its small, it pulls, and when it makes noise I advance forward.
2010 Fusion Hybrid
2005 Honda Shadow Aero
2004 Honda XR50 (88cc)
2003 Toyota Tundra TRD
1965 Honda CT-200
2000redCIVICsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2014, 08:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
Asshole

Fuck that's a long trip for a mini meet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in