Eibach 2014 Meet - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2014, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Default Eibach 2014 Meet

Info was just posted. Same place as last year. It was a blast last time now my daughter gets to see it from outside mommys tummy who else is going?

More info Here.

She's ready!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NeonPinHead; 03-13-2014 at 08:42 PM.
NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2014, 08:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I'll be there for sure.

Last year was a total blast but the heat sucked major ass. Thought I was gonna have a heat stroke.

I'm kind of reluctant to take my hatch this year knowing 10 or so cars were stolen from the parking lot.

NeonPinHead are you gonna inter your car again?

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!

Of course. Especially after knowing 10 cars were stolen. $45 for 2 people to enter plus premium parking sounds like a deal.

Old 03-14-2014, 08:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

I'll be there as I try to be every year. I love going and most years I clean house pretty good in the raffles. Last year took home a set of springs, shifters, buddy club vcon, shirts, and car care stuff

I love the fact it's hot as balls, makes no one stay for the raffle at the end
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2014, 11:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyHabitzCRX View Post
I'll be there as I try to be every year. I love going and most years I clean house pretty good in the raffles. Last year took home a set of springs, shifters, buddy club vcon, shirts, and car care stuff

I love the fact it's hot as balls, makes no one stay for the raffle at the end

I didnt see your ferio last year... Ill look harder this time.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonPinHead View Post
I didnt see your ferio last year... Ill look harder this time.
I saw you lol, but I was in a food line

that's where i was
Old 03-14-2014, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Default Eibach 2014 Meet

Now i remember seeing your car but you were not around it. Cloudy memories from a year ago are. Screw lines we brought a cooler and our own food, your own water is a must as well. iirc they ran out of bottled water last year.

Im kinda bummed that the only things new to my car will be an intake pipe and wastegate this year. Hopefully i can change something up on the exterior by then. Or maybe paint my engine bay... That would be good.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...ps74b138c8.jpg

Last edited by NeonPinHead; 03-14-2014 at 05:44 PM.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 Didly dane will become famous soon enoughDidly dane will become famous soon enoughDidly dane will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Anyone gonna set up a caravan? Last year we went the long way (for me anyways) and went through Ortega..
I had a blast.
Didly dane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2014, 07:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Im so far away from everyone. Some dont even take their cars into the show. So a caravan, idk...

Old 03-24-2014, 08:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

I'll be coming from Corona where we stay the night before.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyHabitzCRX View Post
I'll be coming from Corona where we stay the night before.

Embassy suites?

Old 03-24-2014, 01:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonPinHead View Post
Embassy suites?

Hotel Paseo
Old 03-24-2014, 01:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Eh, no embassy = no free booze for 3 hrs at the mangers reception and no free buffet style brunch in the morning

Old 03-24-2014, 02:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Only 15hrs and 37min away from me...but there is a rally event that weekend, damn so undecided. I would love to check this event, it is a rad one.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2014, 02:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

ONLY 15.5hrs huh?

Old 03-24-2014, 03:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I know right, I wanna have all the time in the world but I also want cruise control and ac, probably not this year but I am tempted.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2014, 03:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

yeeee, right around the corner. room booked spot paid for. see you guys there
Old 04-25-2014, 06:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Ill be driving down there in my brother in-laws wrx :/ dont want to risk the drive with my bad head gasket

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in