Nasa norcal March 16 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2014, 10:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default Nasa norcal March 16

What's good any other Nor Cal heads trying to do a track day? I'm signing up for Nasa HPDE-1 on Sunday, March 16.

National Auto Sport Association - nasaproracing.com

I'm not doing anything fancy to the car, it's essentially a stock civic with some Hawk HP+ pads and new rotors and DOT 4 brake fluid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
built single cam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2014, 10:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Very interested. this gives me two weeks to address my seat bracket issues for safety inspections.
Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2014, 10:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I'd love to participate, but I've blown more money than I actually have on doing stuff to my car the last couple months lol...If I can muster gas money, I may roll out and spectate, we'll see

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2014, 11:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Noob View Post
I'd love to participate, but I've blown more money than I actually have on doing stuff to my car the last couple months lol...If I can muster gas money, I may roll out and spectate, we'll see
There will be a lot of cool cars out there. I like watching the Porsches. When I went last time, I saw a prototype class car running. That thing was stupid fast!

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Yeah, I've been there for sanctioned races like American Iron (my friends brother used to run the series) and they would have hpde between and after races, very fun to watch, I remember watching this one time, a guy in an S2000 took a few laps to do it, but eventually ran down a Porsche GT3. Was sitting in the bleachers near the start finish taking a break from walking around, there goes this Porsche..........then the S2000, a couple minutes later, Porsche.......then the S2000....told my friend to watch what was happening, he said I was full of crap...Porsche...S2000...Porsche, S2000....S2000 Porsche.......S2000.......Porsche, so on. This was long before I ever owned a Honda, I was aware the S2K was a decent sports car, it did surprise me to see it take down a 6 digit super car on a race track though

I really enjoy days spent at the track, even if I don't get to participate, it's just fun to be there and take in the scene whether watching the action on the track or walking around the paddock and pit areas checking out race cars up close, there aren't many things I like more

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 02-27-2014, 11:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Let's do the caravan thing, I'm sure I can come up with gas money if this is a "this is definitely happening" sort of thing

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 02-27-2014, 11:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I'm down for the caravan thing. I think tech inspection is around 8 so we gotta be there early to make it in time. I'm coming from South City near SFO. So Sonoma is like a 45min. to 1 hour drive from me. I think Sammo is in San Jose so that's even further.

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!

I got to Sonoma for USTCC and the Indy race within an hr to hr & half.

Last edited by Sammo115; 02-27-2014 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Sammo check this out. If I followed the flowchart correctly, the car needs to be tech inspected at a shop. I'm gonna email them and see if we can tech ourselves or actually have to get it done at a shop.

http://www.nasanorcal.com/racers/acceptance.pdf
^it's on pg. 2.

National Auto Sport Association - Northern California Region [ NASA NORCAL ]
^Here's a list of tech shops

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

You the man Gideon! ( I dont know how to pronounce your name...LOL )

Also, one more question. Do you have any idea if they allow us to switch drivers at all?
Old 02-27-2014, 01:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo115 View Post
You the man Gideon! ( I dont know how to pronounce your name...LOL )

Also, one more question. Do you have any idea if they allow us to switch drivers at all?
Haha all good. I googled it real quick to better explain lol

So I just bought my ticket for the event. Damn I'm pretty excited lol

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Already?! Bastard. I need to purchase the membership first LOL. which I dont mind but fuuuuuuuuuuuck event price. pew pew!

Edit: LMAO! Even that website doesnt have any info on pronouncing my real name. This is why Sammo is alot easier. =D
Old 02-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

So we doing this? Should I see what Ronnel is up to that day? Maybe see if we can get a few other cars going or keep it on the dl?

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 02-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I say the more the merrier. I met with some Honda Challenge guys last time I went out. Met them over on H-T.

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Spoke with Ronnel, he's down to roll but doesn't feel his car is up to task for participation, told him it's a run what you brung type thing, not sure he'll do it though. Pretty sure he is down to spectate. I know my car would pass scrutineering with flying colors, wish I had more money to participate, been dying to try my car out on a race track...I'll get there some day.

Anyways, I'll plan to meet up with him, maybe crash his couch the night before so I don't have to leave at 4:30am to get to the south bay by 6, we'll meet up with Sammo, and anybody else that's going and head north

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 02-28-2014, 08:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

I wanna go watch!

Edit: Before he can jump down my throat, Sammo has banned me from all Nor*Cal functions, because sometimes I flake.

BUT.

Not anymore, puffy is turning over a new leaf.

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2014, 09:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Keep talking that talk. But once you walk that walk. Then we'll see if you can talk and walk.

I now can not go due to complications at home. Might be considering selling my bike and the car now. -_-"
Old 02-28-2014, 09:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 21 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

Im down to go, i need to see what they check for the Tech Spec i may participate if i can get it done in time. Id love to do this for a bday present.

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2014, 10:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98CiviCn00b View Post
Im down to go, i need to see what they check for the Tech Spec i may participate if i can get it done in time. Id love to do this for a bday present.
I got you on the links bro. Let me just get to a pc. I'll post everything on this thread so anyone else interested can see it.

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:00 AM   #20 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 21 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCitTOem View Post
I got you on the links bro. Let me just get to a pc. I'll post everything on this thread so anyone else interested can see it.
Coo, thanks

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in