Import Alliance Kentucky - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

zero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Import Alliance Kentucky

ImportAlliance Summer Meet 2013

July 20-21, 2013

9am 5pm both Saturday and Sunday

Kentucky Speedway

This is our 1st year in Sparta, ky. Right ouside lousiville and cincinatti, OH. *We are expecting a huge turnout. Thousands of cars were in attendance last year and we are expecting even more this year.
We have moved the Summer Meet to this new location so that we have room to grow at a venue closer to the middle of the country.Admission is $20.00 per person.

At this event*gas grills may be used and pop-up tents*can be set up during the day.

Camping overnight on the speedway property will*NOT*be allowed.Please do not bring alcoholic beverages and do not bring your pets to the meet.* Also please do not do burnouts and try to drift

DSO anyone going??? I will be there but not in my honda my GFs tC actually has a motor in it..
#1 Sedan Hater
zero183 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HondaDNA

Room was booked before it was even made public. Nice to have friends in high places lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Funny enough, Honda did a writeup on how to do that because it is one if the most difficult things to do to...
HondaDNA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 12:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

it will be my first IA event.

Warning, it is a dry county (Dry Ridge IIRC) and the OH boys are staying SOUTH of the meet.

Racers Club, just saying, LOL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

zero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the sky

So you can't even bring your own alcohol right? You have to go to a bar that has the special liscense.

Also it will be my first IA rolling down probably 20-30 strong. Should be a good time, I'm excited

And racers club seems to be a fine choice
#1 Sedan Hater
Old 05-19-2013, 01:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Depends on the event at KY Speedway.

Literally you can cross the county line north out of Dry Ridge, buy all you want and drive back into a dry country to party as you choose.

I might set up something for Saturday Night, depends on the property owner. Then again he my choose to not have a crowd, let friends gather, worry about the next day when it comes.

How lotta fuck not given!

Been six years.....

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

5 hr drive, pass...

I'm kinda burnt out on the IA thing anyway.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 05:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

I shall be there!

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 06:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 7 DarkFiddle is learning the way of the DDarkFiddle is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Ive never been to one, but i think this would be a good opportunity to actually find people that are local to me that can help me with my car/build. Sucks not knowing anyone down in Lexington who`s really into Honda's. Everyone around here that i know of is just into mustangs, camaros etc.
DarkFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

So will I. Thanks for the info on the dry county situation.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

1. Zero183
2. HondaDNA
3. Transzex
4. Jimmyb34
5. Darkfiddle
6. Dfanatic
7. ???????????

We need to get a group chat or something so we can all meet up there. Still a month out so hopefully we can get a solid DSO squad
#1 Sedan Hater
Old 05-20-2013, 08:14 AM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 7 DarkFiddle is learning the way of the DDarkFiddle is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

If I bring my CRX, I will undoubtedly have the most embarrassing car of anyone there. But what the hell, as long as I can get like a t-shirt or something, ill be good haha
DarkFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 08:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

I've seen your build thread man... its not bad at all! Trust me there will be way worse cars there
#1 Sedan Hater
Old 05-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFiddle View Post
If I bring my CRX, I will undoubtedly have the most embarrassing car of anyone there. But what the hell, as long as I can get like a t-shirt or something, ill be good haha
No, sir. I will have you beat on the most embarrassing car award.

It really depends on if my oldest is going to continue to be a Lil shit. I gotta stay home at times to make sure her punishments are upheld. Damn kids! I will make an effort.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

A good cattle prod helped sort out my buddies kids
#1 Sedan Hater
Old 05-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Wish I could make it, but San Diego is a little far away from Kentucky

1991 Civic Si 335,000 miles

The engine doesnt matter. Its small, it pulls, and when it makes noise I advance forward.
2010 Fusion Hybrid
2005 Honda Shadow Aero
2004 Honda XR50 (88cc)
2003 Toyota Tundra TRD
1965 Honda CT-200
2000redCIVICsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
noob

z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

Room was booked the day they dropped the dates!

z6civicex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

1. Zero183
2. HondaDNA
3. Transzex
4. Jimmyb34
5. Darkfiddle
6. Dfanatic
7. Z6civicex
#1 Sedan Hater
Old 05-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

in like flint!

93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 01:02 AM   #19 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJnWorldWide View Post
No, sir. I will have you beat on the most embarrassing car award.

It really depends on if my oldest is going to continue to be a Lil shit. I gotta stay home at times to make sure her punishments are upheld. Damn kids! I will make an effort.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'll bribe Cheri and "kidnap" you!

MACC 2012 CD

http://www.countysales.com/products....ildhood-Cancer'

I have the mailer for 2013 weekend in July to give you.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 red ls View Post
in like flint!
Bringing the Fourpack?

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in